I looked into it, here's what I found.
You sent a note to our Sales on June 23rd. That note was missed - and I do apologize. We do not have a record of any note sent to Support, or any other note from you since June 23rd.
Please let me know how we can help - it will be my pleasure to try to assist.
btw - Sales communication was moved to a new ticketing system last week - as a direct result of your problem report above.
We have a record of 10 tickets over some months. Of these 10 tickets, 7 were responded to within 2 days (per our support policy) - in most of cases within a few hours. The three other cases took 3 or 4 days to respond. I looked into each case, and in all of them the delay was due to the need to investigate and refer the issue to engineering for clarification.
I instructed Support to advise the client in such cases that the ticket is being looked at and provide an ETA. I do apologize for not having done so.
Also - kindly allow for the time difference (Korea vs NY) - even in best case scenario you should expect several hours delay.
Regarding your current open ticket - support is looking into it & will advise shortly if not already done so..
BTW - Laureen's case (above in this thread) has been taken offline to a direct discussion between her & me.
Bottom line - we are here & we want to help!
( Eric - please send us another note to firstname.lastname@example.org - or let me know in this forum how I can help or how to contact you directly )
I am a Platinum Gold user. I am using your TTS service for language education site. Your TTS was operated on internet browsers whose viersion are less than 12. But from today, it seems that your TTS doesn't work on the internet broswers whose version are less than 12. But most of our customers use window XP or window 7 which don't support internet browser 12. So we can't use your TTS service on our website any more. Was that done by your company? or Is it a problem which was made apart from your company. What should I do to solve this matter? Please advise urgently!!!
Hi Trevor, Winstone and all -
We've identified and fixed the problem.
It was introduced inadvertently by a software update that we had carried out.
Now fixed - please verify and let is know if you still see a problem with any version of IE
apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
I am trying to call the mngExportVideo API as listed in the Oddcast Account Management API documentation. We have a platinum account. Everytime I call the API I get the following error.
<RESPONSE><Status>1</Status><Error>authentication failed, or user has no permissions for specified operation.</Error></RESPONSE>
What I am really trying to do is, I have created a scene using mngAddScene API. Once the scene is created, it works fine in the browser but when I access the same scene on a mobile device I get a 404 video not found.
Hence, I realised I might need to export the video before I use it on the mobile but I get the above error.
Can someone please suggest what am I doing wrong and what can i do to fix it.
finally, after six months, we are ready with our mobile app.
So, with procedure in our server, using api mngCreateTTSAudio, we change audio for scene and, with api mngEmbedScene we retrieve code to insert in html/js.
All work fine...apparently, but the scene is playing an audio that is not existing: was deleted because consumed from user.
At moment I have 10 audio : 6 fixed and invariable, and 4 created with mngCreateTTSAudio. The scenes are correcty connected with those audio (one to one), but playing scenes they play audio not present in audio list.
Can you help me ?
As noted above - we have been working on an improvement that would ensure that when a scene is updated (via API or any means) - the Scene's video representation on iOS will be updated quickly.
We deployed an update today that dramatically improves the situation.
The video is now updated within up to two minutes (worst case) - but in about 1 minute in most cases.
We cannot avoid some lag time - because the system requires time to generate the video.
Hope this helps.
The students will have to type in the questions and then AI will get an answer and feed that to the avatar. Is this possible in PHP? How can i control this?
let say i have a php
i have a php with frame for example. the top frame is where the avatar is.
below are edit box and submit button.
Let say WHen student type in their question and click the submit button.
Avatar would then speak from that question.
Is this possible?
You define "licensed domains" in your "Account Info" section (after logging into your account select Account Info from the main menu)
You need to add any domain that you want your AI implementation to work on - for example - www.takibari.com
There is no need to add the path. Only the domain name.
Yes - you can use ip addresses, this may make sense for testing, if you need to access the site by typing an ip address into the browser address bar.
but is not necessary past the development stage - as end users will never access your site via an ip address.
btw - for the benefit of others reading this - specifying a licensed domain is only required if one is using dynamic TTS audio.
Customer support service by UserEcho