SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Fixed

ServerApi issues

Vlad 7 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Gil 7 years ago 3
Hello.
We've found some issues in SitePal serverAPI:

1) mngAddScene method adds new scene but doesnt return new Scene Id (its always empty in response)
2) while trying to edit scene added by mngAddScene method TypeError: Error #1009 occures
serverapi
+1
Answered

Loading Image

Eric Hoffman 6 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Akhil 5 years ago 1
As a platinum member, how do I disable the "sitepal" logo during avatar load? We need to hide that. We are in trial mode right now, but don't see this option. Is it forced during trial mode?
Answer
Akhil 5 years ago
Hi,
You can remove the Sitepal logo from the avatar by opening the 'Loader Settings' option under 'Account Info' tab.
Please let me know if you require further assistance.
+1
Answered

SITEPAL MUST BE A SCAM, TRIAL NOT FREE, NO CALLBACK!!!!!!

C Durand 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Gil 4 years ago 3
DO NOT USE SITEPAL! THEY HAVE CHARGE MY ACCOUNT TWICE WHEN IT WS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREE TRIAL. I DID NOT USE PAYPAL, I USED MY CC. THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER EMAILS OR RETURN MY PHONE CALLS TO GET THIS RESOLVED. ON TOP OF THEM STEALING MY MONEY, I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CONFIRMATION FOR A FREE TRIAL!! TOTAL SCAM - BEWARE!!!!!!!
trial thiefs scam customer service
+1
Answered

saving created tts files to local computer

Eric 7 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Gil 7 years ago 1
can the audio files created on sitepal be downloaded to my local computer?
+1
Answered

Is this ActiveX if so can i use Embarcadero Delphi 2009 with this?

dopors 6 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Gil 5 years ago 1
Hi, i just want to ask about How to intergrate the SitePal AVATAR. I am using Delphi by Embarcadero if it is possible to use C#. Would it be possible to also use it for Delphi? Is this ActiveX base?
delphi
Answer
Gil 5 years ago
Just noticed this question - brought up several months ago.
Sorry for the very late response - I imagine that you already found a solution, but I will respond for the benefit of anyone reading this.

Yes, it is possible to integrate via a C# API into a C# application (same for C++).
We have not tried doing so in Delphi - but I don't see why it would not work.

Note that C++ and C# APIs are supported only for Platinum accounts.
If you are interested - contact our support & we will send you over source code API examples in C# (or C++) - which you can then expand on.

Hope this helps
Gil
+1
Answered

How can i download the Sitepal API with my platinum trial account

kaustav.mishra 6 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Gil 6 years ago 1
I have signed up for a platinum trial account with sitepal as i would like to test the intergation with a site that we are developing , but i cant find any link which will allow me to download the server side API's
download
+1
Answered

How can I put the logo of my company on the Avatar ?

Tiago 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Gil 4 years ago 1
+1
Answered

how do I controll intonations during the talkink of the character

jrweiss01 6 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated by Jesse 6 years ago 2
The TTS is not chanign tones as I would expect it to according to puchtiuation. I need the character to read a list but the it s very monotone.
+1
Answered

Regarding Refund Invoices Matter

Winstone Choi 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated 4 years ago 5
Please check if those invoices (# 538633, # 538634, # 538635) are in process or not. They are all refund invoices. My card company's record shows that I still have to pay for them. I think 7 days have passed away since those refund invoices were issued from your side. Please ask the person in charge of accounting if he or she has processed the refund invoices or not. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
dd
+1
Answered

Sitepal Avatar on Tomcat Server is not working properly

Hamed 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum • updated 4 years ago 2
Hi,

I faced with a problem when I want to deploy my web application on a server.
I build a web app that embedded the sitepal avatar. I test it on my local host and it works properly. But when I deploy it on a server and I run it from another machine, the avatar is not working. Actually the avatar loads properly but it does not say anything when I call the sayAIResponse("Text",3,1,3); function.

Any Idea?

Hamed