SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Under review

again, it isn't work

위멘토 8 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 8 years ago 1

hello, i think oddcast have some problems again. we offer English program our users. so our program is very important playing TTS. so please be stabilized. and fix quickly

+1
Fixed

Scene is playing audio not present

gianfranco de villa 12 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 12 years ago 5
Hi Gil,
finally, after six months, we are ready with our mobile app.

So, with procedure in our server, using api mngCreateTTSAudio, we change audio for scene and, with api mngEmbedScene we retrieve code to insert in html/js.

All work fine...apparently, but the scene is playing an audio that is not existing: was deleted because consumed from user.

At moment I have 10 audio : 6 fixed and invariable, and 4 created with mngCreateTTSAudio. The scenes are correcty connected with those audio (one to one), but playing scenes they play audio not present in audio list.

Can you help me ?

Thanks.
Gianfranco
Answer
Gil 12 years ago
Gianfranco -

As noted above - we have been working on an improvement that would ensure that when a scene is updated (via API or any means) - the Scene's video representation on iOS will be updated quickly.

We deployed an update today that dramatically improves the situation.
The video is now updated within up to two minutes (worst case) - but in about 1 minute in most cases.

We cannot avoid some lag time - because the system requires time to generate the video.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Gil
+1
Answered

how to get bot name using javascript?

Hamed 11 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated 11 years ago 2
I want to get the value of the bot name and other variables using a javascript code inside my personal webpage. Do you have any solution?
+1
Answered

When does the upgraded package start to function?

Winstone Choi 10 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 10 years ago 3
I purchased Gold Package and its expiration date is due on 25th of June. Today, I found that my Gold Package's stream is empty. So I upgraded my account (4179769) onto Platinum (1 year purchase) and paid for that. (Invoice # 5385578). But my account's stream is still empty. When does upgraded Platinum package start? Does it start from 25th of June? Do I have to refill some streams for me to use my account until Gold Package's expiration date comes? If I want to activate my Platinum Package right not, What should I do?
+1
Fixed

AIMC Bot not working properly

gianlombard 12 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 12 years ago 3
I built a scene as well as an avatar bot according to the video directions. The avatar works properly within Sitepal. The problem is; When I publish the scene to my website, the scene comes up properly but when I type questions into the text box the avatar does not respond. Once again, the bot avatar responds to any question I type into the text box withing Sitepal, but not on my website. I would appreciate any response. I have sent this question into the Sitepal help desk and have not received any reply as of yet.

Thank you,

Anthony
aimc bot platinum
+1
Answered

PHP Based Avatar Responding Robot.

dopors 12 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 12 years ago 5
Hi, i wanted to implement a PHP base avatar talking site.
The students will have to type in the questions and then AI will get an answer and feed that to the avatar. Is this possible in PHP? How can i control this?

let say i have a php

i have a php with frame for example. the top frame is where the avatar is.
below are edit box and submit button.
Let say WHen student type in their question and click the submit button.
Avatar would then speak from that question.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Dondon
Answer
Gil 12 years ago
Dondon -

You define "licensed domains" in your "Account Info" section (after logging into your account select Account Info from the main menu)

You need to add any domain that you want your AI implementation to work on - for example - www.takibari.com
There is no need to add the path. Only the domain name.
Yes - you can use ip addresses, this may make sense for testing, if you need to access the site by typing an ip address into the browser address bar.
but is not necessary past the development stage - as end users will never access your site via an ip address.

btw - for the benefit of others reading this - specifying a licensed domain is only required if one is using dynamic TTS audio.

Regards
Gil
+1
Fixed

ServerApi issues

Vlad 13 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 13 years ago 3
Hello.
We've found some issues in SitePal serverAPI:

1) mngAddScene method adds new scene but doesnt return new Scene Id (its always empty in response)
2) while trying to edit scene added by mngAddScene method TypeError: Error #1009 occures
serverapi
+1
Answered

Loading Image

Eric Hoffman 12 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Akhil 12 years ago 1
As a platinum member, how do I disable the "sitepal" logo during avatar load? We need to hide that. We are in trial mode right now, but don't see this option. Is it forced during trial mode?
Answer
Akhil 12 years ago
Hi,
You can remove the Sitepal logo from the avatar by opening the 'Loader Settings' option under 'Account Info' tab.
Please let me know if you require further assistance.
+1
Answered

SITEPAL MUST BE A SCAM, TRIAL NOT FREE, NO CALLBACK!!!!!!

C Durand 10 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 10 years ago 3
DO NOT USE SITEPAL! THEY HAVE CHARGE MY ACCOUNT TWICE WHEN IT WS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREE TRIAL. I DID NOT USE PAYPAL, I USED MY CC. THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER EMAILS OR RETURN MY PHONE CALLS TO GET THIS RESOLVED. ON TOP OF THEM STEALING MY MONEY, I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CONFIRMATION FOR A FREE TRIAL!! TOTAL SCAM - BEWARE!!!!!!!
customer service scam thiefs trial
+1
Answered

saving created tts files to local computer

Eric 13 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 13 years ago 1
can the audio files created on sitepal be downloaded to my local computer?