SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Answered

How long does it to process a refund invoice to work?

Winstone Choi 10 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated 10 years ago 2
The internet banking system for my credit card company still shows that I should pay for thoses mistakenly purchased invoices (538579,538580,538581) which were cancelled on your part. My account information shows that your published refund invoices for them (respectively 538635, 538634, 538633). Because the total amoun is not small, I am worried about if the cancellation for the invoices are on the process. Please let me know if you are properly working on them. Thanks for your kind support in advance!
Fixed

Problems using stopSpeach() function

pavel cernocky 1 month ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 2 weeks ago 19

Hi.

We would like to use repeatibly sayText() and stopSpeech(), but we are encountering problems.

After few calls, the sayText() does not start speaking.

My colleague created a Github repo based on your Vue.js example and added a sequence of sayText() and stopSpeech() commands to demonstrate this problem.
This link points to commit with our changes to your example:

https://github.com/dominikbrno/Sitepal-vue/commit/c719d1aabbb0f5c62c1bdf2e1b78067ae78ff70a

If I run the example on my computer (3d photoface -> sayText() button), then it always skips the third sentence.

Could you please guide us how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Answer
Gil Sideman 2 weeks ago

Hi Pavel - this issue should now be fixed. Please clear your browser cache and let me know if you still see the problem.

Best,

Gil

Started

CORS error - React JS

Krusho 2 months ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 1 month ago 4

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://cache-a.oddcast.com/tts/genB.php"from origin has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

We have added our domain in the licensed domains and still facing the above error

Enviroment React JS

Completed

i tried to change the avtr but after saving the avatar did not changed

rajeev854180 2 months ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 2 months ago 2
Answered

How to connect to the MS TTS?

tayswix13 5 months ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 5 months ago 2

How do I connect to the Microsoft Azure TTS service? The API References documentation currently only includes Google as the TTS engine.

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 months ago

Hello! 

This feature is not yet officially introduced, still in Beta review.

Send us an email to support@sitepal.com if you would like to receive the provisional voice list & API instructions.

Regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Fixed

Error when upload custom loader

AND ITALIA 2 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 2 years ago 4

I'm try to upload my custom loader,

but i get back from backend an error with invalid column when saving to DB.

Image 212

Answer
Gil Sideman 2 years ago

Hello!

This issue has been fixed & verified. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please try again to upload your custom loader & let us know if any problem is encountered.

Best regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Answered

say function to avatar

AND ITALIA 2 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 2 years ago 4

Hello,

I'm try to send an method to the scene, but JS say me is not a function.

This is an example: https://jsfiddle.net/moku23/05ycdsvr/5/

Answer
Gil Sideman 2 years ago

Hello!

There is no function called say me or sayme or say.

There are three main speech functions that you should become familiar with - 

1. sayAudio - to speak previously uploaded or recorded audios

2. sayText - for realtime Text-to-Speech audio

3. sayAI - for user interaction with your SitePal Bot (or 3rd party bot)

To become more familiiar with using our API I recommend reading the introduction section in our Client API reference document on our support page.

Here is a direct link - 

https://www.sitepal.com/docs/vhost_API_Reference.pdf

On our support page - www.sitepal.com/support - you will also find links to dozens of technical examples demonstrating how to use our API. Please peruse those examples, and feel free to copy their source code to your own page to get started.

Regarding the test page you shared above - In your page you are trying to call the function saySilent (please look un in the reference doc what it does). But it will not work before your character has loaded. 

You should use the callback function vh_sceneLoaded to find out when it is safe to call the API.

Finally, if you have specific questions - please send us a note to support@sitepal.com - and we will be happy to look into and advise.

I hope this helps,

Gil

ps. great character!

Structure Elements "BREAK", occasionally not working

Paolo Segat 2 years ago in SitePal Platinum 0

Dear SitePal,

we use the structure element "BREAK" to insert a custom pause for the avatar.

Normally, the BREAK working properly with the sintaxt:  BREAK time="1000ms" (in HTML tag).

Occasionally, with the same sintaxt, the avatar reads the "milliseconds" without a pause.

Do you know this problem?

How can we resolve it?

I'm looking forward for your kindly reply.

Kind regards,

Paolo

Completed

Receiving talkstarted event only once

skashika 3 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 2

Receiving vh-talkStarted event on once. 

Answer
Gil Sideman 3 years ago

Hello!

The talkStarted event should be received only once - when your character starts talking.

If several audios are spoken in sequence, the talkStarted should be received at the start, and talkEnded at the end.

For each audio in the sequence you should receive an audioStarted and audioEnded event.

Here is a relevant technical example that demonstrates this - 

http://www.oddcast.com/support1/syc_classic.html

If you think there is a problem in your implementation - please post a link to your page where the problem can be seen and we will take a look and advise. Or - send a note to support@sitepal.com with the relevant information.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The SitePal Tam

Answer
Gil Sideman 3 years ago

I assume you are referring to Video Generation minutes. 

Platinum plan comes with 12 hrs (720 min). 

If you need more you can purchase for $199.50 / 60 min.

To purchase - send a note to sales@sitepal.com.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The SitePal Team