SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+4
Answered
Rivqa 3 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated 3 years ago 2
Hello,
I will keep looking for the answer but haven't found it to this yet.
Can I use my talking avatars and scenes I create on Google+ and my Youtube?
Thanks
Rivqa
youtube scene google+ avatar
+4
Answered
Rivqa 3 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated 3 years ago 2
I know I can copy and duplicate a scene and avatar. Is there also a way to use the same 3d created avatar on another page with different TTS text. I attempted to use the same image creating another avatar in 3d but the I continued to get a message it was timing out. I made sure this time it was a jpeg and not to big a file so could rule that out as far as timing out.
Appreciate your assistance.
Thanks
timing out error message duplicate 3d created avatars tts
+2
Answered
Nikkilyn 5 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 5 years ago 7
Why can't I add accessories? Also, my plan includes phone support, but I can't locate your customer service number. Thanks :-)

Answer
Gil 5 years ago
oh - I see
You need to select a 2D character to use accessories. 3D characters do not support them.

Tel - 866-840-3360 9 to 6 EST

Regards,
Gil
+2
Answered
N Richardson 4 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 4 years ago 1
Hello, how would I go about embedding an avatar on a page with lots of different pieces of writing. With a button or hyperlink, the avatar speaks the selected sound clip ?

So avatar doesn't change remains on the webpage but acts as like a narrator for the user?

Thanks
+2
Declined
psmith 5 years ago in SitePal Gold 0
I have one web page with a div containing a SitePal scene and several other informational divs.This is all presented on top of a main page, immediately after a user logs in to the site. In IE and Chrome, closing that main div hides the animated avatar as expected and also stops the audio feed. In Firefox, the audio feed continues. Other locations on the site don't seem to have this browser-dependent behavioral difference. Anything special I should be doing to forcibly stop the audio?
stream text to speech audio
+2
Answered
Wesley 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by lifetronic.ruggeri 6 years ago 7
Sitepal is not working on Internet Explorer 9. We are using text to speech with cold fusion and Javascript

Here is an example of the code

internet explorer 9
+1
Under review
keerthiymbbs04 8 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by ead 7 months ago 4

Create your own avatar loads 99% and then freezes and never loads, I tried multiple times...

+1
Fixed
Luciano Veneziani 4 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 4 years ago 2
Hi, I'm trying the trial version to test out if it is what I need, but I'm stuck in a problem:
I'm unable to call the sayText function, and when I do the avatar doesn't speak...
What could the problem be?
+1
Answered
Daniel Charles 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 6 years ago 1
hello i think i bought a gold plan for a month . i would like to be in contact with an employee , i have few questions
thanks, daniel
support
+1
Answered
valsassina.tv 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 6 years ago 6
Answer
Gil 6 years ago
Hi -
There are two ways to go about it -

1. upgrade to Avatar Studio - which is our enterprise level product. Studio supports multiple Scene "Shows". Provides seamless playback of consecutive Scenes, i.e. preloading subsequent scenes and switching etc. No programming necessary.
to find out more - send a note to sales@sitepal.com

2. Implement a solution yourself using the loadScene api call.
This may or may not achieve the results that you are looking for. I used to have a code example that implements this functionality - but can't immediately locate. If I find it I will post it here.

Hope this helps,
Gil
SitePal Team