SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Answered
William 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Emiliano De Laurentiis 2 years ago 1
After compiling and publishing live the bot, I created a scene using the AI audio, but nothing happens when I publish. The avatar will greet me, but when I type in a question, nothing. No response. In preview mode, it works fine. But in live mode, does not work.

Whats the problem?
Answer
Gil 6 years ago
William -
It is very likely this is due to a "licensed domain" issue.

For your protection (to avoid TTS stream theft) - you need to define a "licensed domain" - which should match the domain under which your page loads.
i.e. www.yourcompany.com

You define the domain under "Account Info".
Hope this helps - let me know if this does not solve the problem.
Regards

Gil
SitePal Team
+1
Answered
Main Email 4 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 4 years ago 1
Please understand I am a small business owner not a computer tech. I am trying to add a explanation of services on my website's home page. It might take stringing two to three scenes together. Can anyone give me a step by step process to do this? I would be so grateful! Thanks
stringing scenes together
+1
Fixed
Jorge Silva 4 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 4 years ago 6
The embedded object is not working, instead it give us the message "Resource is Not Available ( Inactive )", anyone knows how to solve it?
We still have 15sh days before the license expires, is it related?
problem player not working
+1
Answered
Rivqa 4 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated 4 years ago 2
I'm having trouble creating a 3d avatar. I keep getting a message that my session is timed out before I can finish. What could cause this?
thanks
session 3d avatar timing out
+1
Fixed
Jed Diaz 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 6 years ago 4
How can I access my own AIMC page? it asks for a username and password and I use my sitepal user name and passwordm, it logs to a guest account. please help.
artificial intelligence aimc
Answer
Gil 6 years ago
Jed -
Understood. We need more information to be able to identify the problem. Our support will contact you. Thanks for your patience.
Regards
Gil
SitePal Team
+1
Answered
Chad Foster 7 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 7 years ago 1
My Avatar just randomly moves its mouth and is not in sync with the words we have recorded. Is it possible to improve this? - If so How?
sync mouth movements improve
+1
Answered
Wille Moses 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Daniel Doak 6 years ago 1
+1
valsassina.tv 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 6 years ago 3
It would be useful to have a LoadBackground function in order to load backgrounds without accessing the management interface
+1
Answered
Ferd 7 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated 7 years ago 2
Is there any way to override or figure out why I get 'Points improperly placed'? My avatar is purposely distorted slightly wider than 'normal' human proportion due to the 3-D nature of the web page that it is placed on. It can tale a long time moving with the points until I get sitepal to accept the placement. For example, a dog face would have an odd nose to mouth placement as compared to a human, and it gets rejected.
points improperly placed