SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Answered

better sync with mouth movements

Chad Foster 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 13 years ago 1
My Avatar just randomly moves its mouth and is not in sync with the words we have recorded. Is it possible to improve this? - If so How?
improve mouth movements sync
+1
Answered

How do I link avatar to my LIVE chat support icon?

Wille Moses 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Daniel Doak 13 years ago 1
+1

LoadBackground function

valsassina tv 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 13 years ago 3
It would be useful to have a LoadBackground function in order to load backgrounds without accessing the management interface
+1
Answered

Is there any way to override or figure out why I get 'Points improperly placed'?

Ferd 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 13 years ago 2
Is there any way to override or figure out why I get 'Points improperly placed'? My avatar is purposely distorted slightly wider than 'normal' human proportion due to the 3-D nature of the web page that it is placed on. It can tale a long time moving with the points until I get sitepal to accept the placement. For example, a dog face would have an odd nose to mouth placement as compared to a human, and it gets rejected.
points improperly placed
+1
Answered

Can't login and Avatars not working - getting sql errmsg!

Tony Shore 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 13 years ago 1
My Avatars are down and I cannot login to my account - get an sql error message when I try - account is paid up to date, what is going on?
+1
Answered

Sitepal scene without internet connection

François ABIVEN 12 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 12 years ago 1
Is it possible to export the scene in an independant video file, that can be viewed without internet connection ?
Answer
Gil 12 years ago
Francois -
Just noticed this question - posted several months ago.
Sorry for the very late response - I imagine that you already found a solution - but I will respond for the benefit of anyone reading this.

Yes - export options are available. We support export in Video format, as well as Flash export.

The export options allow users to incorporate speaking avatar content in offline applications (i.e. CD distributed content, or an intranet based solution).

Export options are available for our Avatar Studio account - that's the more professional/enterprise version of SitePal.

For more information please send a note to sales@sitepal.com.
Regards
Gil
SitePal Team
+1
Fixed

my avatar won't answer questions

TiffanyW 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 13 years ago 1
I just purchase an avatar with the gold package. I was able to put him on my website, he says the initial greeting he was programmed to say, but after that, he will not answer question that are being asked.
+1
Fixed

Is there any limittance in the number of letters which are contained in one scene?

Winstone Choi 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Sumit B 10 years ago 3
I am a Sitepal Gold package user. I am applying your TTS to an educational site. But your TTS stops saying even though the paragraph is not ended. Is there any limittance in the number of letters which are contained in one scene? When I looked up in your forum, there is a limittance of 900 characters in one scene. Then, Is it not possible to have SitePal TTS read letters which exceed 900? Whad can I do if I can make TTS read a whole paragraph whose number of letters is more than 900?
+1
Answered

Highlight text as it spoken by avatar

jon 11 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 11 years ago 10
Hi..
Is it possible to provide captions of the text being spoken by the Avatar?
Or have text highlight as the Avatar speaks? any ideas?
thx in advance
+1
Answered

How can I publish SitePal to my university wiki?

Adele 11 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 11 years ago 2
I have created a powerpoint presentation for an exam at university and successfully added my sitepal avatar to it. But now I need to do a wiki about my presentation and wanted to include my sitepal avatar in this. Is there any way I can get round this?