SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
Answered
Orly 5 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 4 months ago 12

hey, i want to add the character at my app, is there a way of doing it using java script ?

Fixed
erussekrobbins 6 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 5 months ago 3

My audio has stopped working. When I go to the edit screen I get an error message about the audio. I tried to create a new one with a new voice and that did not fix my issue. Unfortunately, I sent out a note and a lot of people are going to my site right now to look at the bot.

Completed
emilycakes4u 10 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 10 months ago 2
http://emilyjc.mybesthost.com/ai/verbs.html

The avatar used to reply.

if you typed IV run - SIMON would say RUN RAN RUN as well as seeing it in the chat window. I don't know what to do to get that to back to what it was.

Thanks

Answered
Ian Miller 10 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 10 months ago 2

I am a lapsed SitePal user...and have an sizable investment in a large number of self-generated audio files in your system.

How can I retrieve and download them?

Under review
Trevor 11 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 11 months ago 1

I have been trying to inquire about a resellers agreement with SitePal. I have emailed on 8/12 and 8/15 without a response (resellers@sitepal.com). I then emailed support@sitepal.com on Friday and haven't received a response. I’m hoping somebody can help me.

We have been using SitePal avatars for a few years now and have developed some pretty neat projects. We would now like to see about becoming a reseller.

I went to upgrade my account, but it only offers the next pricing level (we are currently at Gold). Since we currently have an active account is there a way to upgrade to reseller status, or do we have to start a new account?

My account email is trevor.rasmusson@americansentinel.edu

jaxdarwin 11 months ago in SitePal Gold 0

Hi Everybody.

Is there any way to work with Vhost in Adobe Edge Animate ?

Thank you so much.

Fixed
Mosbbbv 11 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 11 months ago 4

After compiling and deploying my tested AIML files, my avatar bot is not responding to the new uploaded .aiml files in the Oddcast File System. Yesterday, it worked with only the default LIVE AIML questions in a voice I did not choose, but today my avatar isn't responding to any inputs. I've adjusted the settings and published my scene under Standard Web Page, and then embedded into my website with a silent avatar. Can anyone out there please tell me if I'm missing something in my deployment?

Answer
Gil Sideman 11 months ago

Hi Gil,

I've been working with Sumit this week and he's ironed out all my issues connecting my bot avatar voice with my own .aiml uploaded files. It's much too complicated to explain how it all got worked out but one part of it is that I had to put Pandorabot.com in my licensed domains section in my account settings that helped connect the entities together. So, my Kikibot is working amaze balls! Thanks for your help and attention.

Under review
mohamedfarahdr 12 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 12 months ago 3
Under review
hjchen 1 year ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 1 year ago 2

I am subscribing your gold account. But a few days ago my chatbots cannot allow users to input any text. The input box disappear.... can you help as soon as possible. I did not get any reply so far. thanks a lot

Howard Chen
Under review
Maciej 1 year ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 12 months ago 4

Hi,

Can I remove the sign "vhss-d.oddcast.com" next to the avatar on facebook ?