+1
Under review

"Background color change" option doesn't work with full body avatar

Franco 8 years ago in SitePal Silver updated by Daniel 8 years ago 5

When you create a full body avatar, in "publish your scene" you have the option to change the background color, but it doesn't work. It works well with the "classic" avatar but not the "full body". It'd be great if you could fix that as I need it very badly. Thanks!

Under review

Hi Franco -

Thanks for reporting it, we'll look into it & advise.

Regards

Gil

Are there already some news? I also want to change the color of the background for the preview, but it doesn't work for the full body avatar. In the demo version there is the blue color background for the full body avatar. Can I have this color also for the preview in the paid version, for example choosing between some colors?

Dear Gil Sideman,

I really need the "full body" background color change, could you guys please fix that bug? As it works great in the "classic" avatar it shouldn't be a huge deal to fix it in the "full body", right? Looking forward.

Hi Franco -

We are working to re-implement the full body player now - so it will actually take some time.

because the Full Body player is transparent - you should be able to implement a workaround by coloring the page background - pls consider.

Regards

Gil

Hi Gil, but can you add the blue background to the preview section of the full body player (the blue like in the demo version), or like a background color selection? This would be great!