+4
Answered

pop up telling me it is not reccommended that I play this.

deborah Wiebe 10 years ago updated by Sumit 10 years ago 8
I am trying to use your product in a powerpoint presentation I keep getting a pop up telling me it is not reccommended that I play this. How can I stop this message as it will be a show stopper for the training modual and the use of site pal.
Dear Deborah,
In the Security Warning section, click Enable Content.

1:Click the File tab.
2:Click Info.
3:In the Security Warning section, click Enable Content.

Send me a screen shot of the "error message" if you still having the problem support@oddcast.com

Regards,
Sumit
You are showing me excel sttings i am looking for this to be fixed within Powerpoint 2007 please ...
I am trying to use this for a training slides but can not have every user dealing with this message
For Office 2007:

Office button -> PowerPoint Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> "Enable all macros"

Regards,
Sumit
Your answer to my email ....
Sumit, an employee of SitePal, replied to pop up telling me it is not reccommended that I play this., a question about SitePal.
For Office 2007:

Office button -> PowerPoint Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> "Enable all macros"

Regards,
Sumit

Was already set and does not make a difference i still get the same message
Try to reboot the machine.
Please call support: 866-840-3360
Also, email your sitepal account id : support@sitepal.com

Regards,
Sumit
Still have not found success with your product and my account will expire. what do I need to have a acount that will export and allow me embed in powerpoint as a movie file so I do not get the security popup. The files you sent only play the voice and not the video
Dear Deborah,
This feature can be purchased as an add-on based on how many minutes of video export time you need. If you are interested in finding out more about video export, please email the team at sales@sitepal.com

Regards,
Sumit