+2
Answered

How can I remove the SitePal branding?

Eva 13 years ago updated by Gil 13 years ago 8
features faq branding gold

Answer

+1
Hi Jason,

To remove the SitePal logo from the SitePal loader (what shows up when a scene is loading), simply log in and go to: Account Info >> Account Settings >> Loader Settings >> Remove Loader Branding.

Please note that this feature is available from the Gold package and higher.
OK, but how do we remove the sitepal logo from the actual players???
Jason -
There should not be a logo on the player - only in the loader.
Can you post a link to your site - where we can see the SitePal logo displayed - and advise further?
Regards
Gil
Sure, here it is: http://www.pensaweb.com/banners

I have tried several layout types, including the AI, the FAQS, and standard banners. They all have a sitepal logo.

Im glad this is at least not supposed to be there! I was afraid that there would be no way to remove it. I hope its just a bug or something lOL

thanks for your quick response Gil!
Cheers,
jason
Jason -
The branding on the player has been removed from your account (clear your browser cache before reloading the page).

This was/is indeed a bug.
Limited "Basic" accounts (provided through some of our partners) are the only SitePal accounts that display branding on the player.
Your account was initially created as a "Basic" account. Once you upgraded your account, the branding should have been automatically removed - but was not.

We will address this problem asap to avoid other customers being affected as you were. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Regards
Gil
Hey Gil! Very sweet, thanks a bunch for fixing it so fast!

I am soooo glad I upgraded! LOL
Has this "bug" issue been completely resolved?
I'm sorry to say that not yet.
We're on it - it is on our priority list.

please send a note to support@sitepal.com & we will immediately correct for your account.

Regards
Gil
SitePal Team