+2
Under review

Integrator Access - mngExportVideo

Sahil Sharma 10 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Sumit B 10 years ago 5
Hi,

I am trying to call the mngExportVideo API as listed in the Oddcast Account Management API documentation. We have a platinum account. Everytime I call the API I get the following error.

<RESPONSE><Status>1</Status><Error>authentication failed, or user has no permissions for specified operation.</Error></RESPONSE>

What I am really trying to do is, I have created a scene using mngAddScene API. Once the scene is created, it works fine in the browser but when I access the same scene on a mobile device I get a 404 video not found.

Hence, I realised I might need to export the video before I use it on the mobile but I get the above error.

Can someone please suggest what am I doing wrong and what can i do to fix it.

Thanks
I have the same problem, do you work out?
i have a platinum account.How can i get the partnerID ?
Under review
Hey guys - 
Video Generation requires additional permissions and is marked as such in the documentation.
But the thing is it seems unnecessary in this case. Once the Scene is generated, the alternate video for the Scene should be automatically generated, and be available within 2 to 3 min.

So if the videos is not automatically available after about 3 min - we may need to address this issue on our end.
We are looking at this now - will advise.
Regards
Gil
Hi Gil,

Thanks for the reply. Yup the video is not being generated at all. I create an avatar 2 weeks ago and I still can't access that on the mobile. 
I have been talking to Sumit in your support team. He was suppose to update me on the status of  the issue yesterday but I did not receive any email. Can you please update me on the status of the issue 

Thanks
Hi Huang,
Please try to set the value partnerID = 1
https://vhost.oddcast.com/mng/testMngExportTTSAudio.php

mngExportTTSAudio requires appropriate account permissions.
Send a note to sales@sitepal.com for more information.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Sumit