SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+2
Answered
Eric 6 years ago in SitePal Bronze • updated 6 years ago 0
What is the maximum number of audio files (uploaded mp3 files - not streams) that can be uploaded in a Bronze account? I am getting an error saying that I have reached the maximum amount of audio files for my account and that I must delete some in order to continue.
What is the maximum for Bronze? What is the maximum for Silver, Gold or Platinum?
Could I work around this by having two Bronze accounts?
features audio
+1
Answered
Al Stevens 6 years ago in SitePal Bronze • updated by Jesse 6 years ago 1
how do i remove an avatar from my web site. I decided I do not like the floating version of it.
remove avatar delete avatar
Answer
Jesse 6 years ago
Hi Al,

All you ever have to do to remove the avatar from your site is to remove (delete) the embed code that was used to embed the avatar.

If you'd like to change your SitePal scene, from a "floating" scene to an embedded scene (which is a scene that is inserted within your Web page, and not floating over it), you can do the following:

1. Log in to your account and go to the "Shows" tab.
2. Find your scene in your scene list and click "Publish".
3. Select "Embed in Web Page".
4. Choose "In-Page Embedding" and not "Overlay Embedding" - select "Click Here to Embed".
5. Follow the directions to get your code, paste the code on your page, where you'd like the scene to show up.

Good luck!
+1
Fixed
Fernando 4 years ago in SitePal Bronze • updated by Gil 4 years ago 3
Can Anyone Help Me Out! I tried using the 15 day trial so i put my card and they charged 9.95 when you guys said it was free of charge and I can't even use it because its not showing.
+1
Answered
SCHAAL 4 years ago in SitePal Bronze • updated by Gil 4 years ago 1
What are the options saytext?
volume
end of the sentence (pause)
End of Paragraph

Thanks
François
saytext option