+1
Answered

How do I add the script code to a WordPress site?

Matt@UKCC 6 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 6 years ago 6

I'm presently in a trial and having created a scene I've copied the script code onto my WordPress page but the Avatar is loading as inactive with a broken film icon. This is the same on 2 different WordPress websites so whatever I'm doing isn't working! What do I need to do to resolve this please?

Answer

Answer

Wordpress Embedding of Sitepal Avatar..doc
Hello Matt,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have faced till now.

I have attached the correct document with this comment where it is shown how to embed Sitepal avatar into the wordpress.org website.

Kindly embed the Avatar into your wordpress website as instructed in the document.

Feel free to contact if you face any issue or if you have any further queries, I would be happy to help you.

Regards,
Kumar Gaurav.
Sitepal Support.

By the way I have attempted to do my research and I can only seem to find a 9 year old reference difficulties with WordPress that referred to a now obsolete plugin!!!

Sorry, I've spent 20 minutes looking in both your manual and on the website, no where can I find the option that as per your Word document instructions says "Click on WordPress from Share Options:" Can you please explain where I find such an option? Thank you.

Answer

Wordpress Embedding of Sitepal Avatar..doc
Hello Matt,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have faced till now.

I have attached the correct document with this comment where it is shown how to embed Sitepal avatar into the wordpress.org website.

Kindly embed the Avatar into your wordpress website as instructed in the document.

Feel free to contact if you face any issue or if you have any further queries, I would be happy to help you.

Regards,
Kumar Gaurav.
Sitepal Support.

Thanks Kumar for clearing this up.

Sorry Matt for leading you astray - apparently I referenced the wrong document. 

To avoid confusion - I removed my previous response. 

Best,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Matt - can you confirm this now works for you?

Let me know if any problems.

Best,

Gil