SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
Answered

Multiple Audio

conteudo 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 2

Is it possible to program a scene to always play multiple audio (text-by-speech) in an exact order?

Answer
Gil Sideman 4 years ago

Yes, you can easily do so using the API.

As you make successive calls to "sayText" they can be queud for playback in sequence.

There is no limit to how many audios you can queue in this way.

Here's a good technical example:

http://www.oddcast.com/support1/tts_limit.html

Hope this is helpful,

Best regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Subtitle

conteudo 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum 0

Please, is it possible to generate subtitles embed to the videos from the text-to-speech?

Answered

Can someone tell me what name shows on the statement when you pay?

KPC 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated 4 years ago 2

Just trying to figure out what name will show on my credit card statement when we are billed after the free trial.

Answer
Gil Sideman 4 years ago

It is displayed as - 

SITEPAL 2123756290 NY

Regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Completed

unable to add own character,even if flash player is install

mohit sanghavi 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 9
Answer
Gil Sideman 4 years ago

I see - you are looking to create your own character from a photo (our "photoface 3D" feature).

That's the only editor feature still requiring Flash, it will be replaced by an updated non-Flash implementation in the coming weeks.

For now - please write to support & ask for guidance how to launch the Flash editor.

There as simple steps you need to take - we will help you out.

Best,

Gil

Completed

display scene on new tab

mohit sanghavi 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 4

how can we display an scene on new tab

How to call AC_VHost_Embed twice

asimonok 4 years ago in SitePal Platinum 0

Hi

My problem is: I have the react app and one of the page need to use sitepal scene via AC_VHost_Embed

function. But if we go to another page and return back on the page with scene without reloading page. How to init scene again? if call AC_VHost_Embed again will be thrown exception

add_html.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
    at vhsshtml5_onaddhtmlcall (add_html.js:1)
    at HTMLScriptElement.vhsshtml5_add_html_jsLoaded (VM5997 vhost_embed_functions_v2.php:480

Also I use following code to include needed scripts.

//vhss-d.oddcast.com/vhss_players/sitepal/js/react_js_embed.js
//vhss-d.oddcast.com/vhost_embed_functions_v2.php?acc=${ENV.sitepal.accountId}&js=1

My html code

<div id="vhssHTML-character"></div>

When I reload the page scene works fine.

Do you have any ideas how to resolve this problem?

Answered

where to send Tax form

Maggi Carstairs 5 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

I need to post my Tax information from from Australia..what address do I post it too.

Information says do not send it here.. post to Withholding agent..who is SitePal.

What is the address for posting the form please 

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

Hi Maggi - 

Why do you need to post your tax information?  We generally do not require it - except for the SitePal Affiliate program (where we need it to make payments to you)

Please email the information to billing@oddcast.com.

The SitePal product is developed, owned and operated by Oddcast Inc - a US company based in NYC.

Our address is - 

34 w 27th St NY NY 10001 

USA

Hope this helps - please let me know if I can be of any help.

Best,

Gil

Under review

How to embed a scene in angular

mumo-dev 5 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 17

Am building Angular 7 project. I want to embed a scene/avatar in an angular component. Currently, am dynamically inserting the script with AC_VHost_Embed function which overrides everything in the DOM and keeps the page loading forever. How do I solve this issue or is there a better way of working with your API in angular projects

Answered

how to get video in js

Mohammad Hoseinifar 5 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 4

Is there any option that we can send a text to your server then you make for us a video and deliver the video to us in code not just showing it in the page

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

Hello Mohammad - 

If you sign up for the "Video Export" service we can provide you with an API that does just that.

Video export requires a Platinum account, and requires the separate purchase of "export minutes" - the service is metered by the total length of the videos being generated.

The API call will enable you to provide the text & voice, and select the Scene (from your account), and will return a video in mp4 or ogg format. This functionality is part of our Server API.

To proceed - please send a note to sales@sitepal.com.

Best,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Answered

a Function that accepts array of words with an interval time in Client API

Mohammad Hoseinifar 5 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 3

Is in Client API a function that accepts an array of words like

var names = ['Tom','Sara','Jack']

and time interval like 2 mls

and make a video with a character witch says this words with this time gap

for example Tom (2 mls wait) Sara (2 mls wait) ....

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

Hello Mohammad - 

There is no such API option, but you can use the API function sayText, and in the text include appropriate tags to make the speech engine pause between the words.

The simplest solution is to use commas or periods as separators between the names. This will introduce a pause. 

But if you want to precisely control the length of the pause then you need to use the SSML Break tag.

I can't post an example here - because the forum is designed to strip such tags, but please look in the Client API document, appendix B. See the examples at the bottom of page 36, and look for how the 'time' parameter is used to sepcify the precise length of the break in milliseconds.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The SitePal Team