+1
Fixed

How do I enable a seond domain?

twobucks 13 years ago updated by Gil 13 years ago 2
Is there something I need to do to enable a second domain? I have a sitepal Gold account, and I added the additional domain in my account tab. It is the same web site that worked before, . I just changed the www to something else in my apache and DNS files. Yet I still get a "The scene is embedded on a domain that is not enabled in your account."

A domain should just be the mysite.com part, not the www.mysite.com entirety. Even so i am forced to add ZZZ.mysite.com, and it still does not work!
Hi,

Can you please email the new domain you are trying to add and Account ID to support@sitepal.com and we will look into it ASAP.

Thanks
Hi -
I hope the problem was resolved through your interaction with support. But for the benefit of others reading this, please note -
* additional domains are added & managed under "Account Info" section. Click on "Manage Domains" button.
* SitePal does not support wildcards - you need to specify full domain names explicitly. The only exception is that www.mysite.com and mysite.com are treated as equivalent - you do not need to specify both.

Hope this helps. And of the original problem has not yet been cleared up, please provide more info.
Regards
Gil