Answered

Sirs; I would like to hire someone to animate an Avatar mapped to my own facial expressions and arm movements so I can teach online English classes showing my Avatar instead of my own face. Know anyone who could do this for me. Must Wk w ManyCam

Loretta Dunnaway 5 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

I would like to hire someone to animate an Avatar mapped to my own facial expressions and arm movements so I can teach online English classes showing my Avatar instead of my own face. Know anyone who could do this for me. It needs to run through ManyCam to my companies platform.

Thank you,

Loretta Dunnaway

214-803-4420 cell

Ldunnawa@swbell.net

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hi Loretta - 

You can create your own 'photoface' 3D character from a your photo. It is not hard to do - 

- open the SitePal editor

- goto Models section, select the 3D tab

- select 'Create Your Own' 

- upload a hi resolution photo of yourself, shoulders and up.

- follow the instructions on the screen.

This procedure is not difficult and to succeed mainly requires a very good photo, that portrays your face clearly, and matches our guidelines.

If you are finding it difficult, and would like us to create your custom 3D character for you, we can do so for a fee.  send us a note at sales@oddcast.com to find out more.

We are not familiar with ManyCam - so I can't tell you whether your character can work with it.

Please try any of our SitePal characters with ManyCam and see for yourself.

Best,

Gil

Answer
Under review

Hi Loretta - 

You can create your own 'photoface' 3D character from a your photo. It is not hard to do - 

- open the SitePal editor

- goto Models section, select the 3D tab

- select 'Create Your Own' 

- upload a hi resolution photo of yourself, shoulders and up.

- follow the instructions on the screen.

This procedure is not difficult and to succeed mainly requires a very good photo, that portrays your face clearly, and matches our guidelines.

If you are finding it difficult, and would like us to create your custom 3D character for you, we can do so for a fee.  send us a note at sales@oddcast.com to find out more.

We are not familiar with ManyCam - so I can't tell you whether your character can work with it.

Please try any of our SitePal characters with ManyCam and see for yourself.

Best,

Gil