Completed

How do I turn off my introduction without deleting the scene?

Coach 5 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 4

Answer

Answer

If you want to keep the character on the page, but prevent it from speaking each time, that can be controlled from the Scene Attributes - for each Scene in your SitePal account there is an "Attributes" icon (shaped as a gear wheel) - click on it, and at the top you'll see 'play on load' options. 

You can uncheck play on load, or set it to play infrequently (once per day, week, month etc).

If you want to remove the SitePal character from your page, you need to edit the page and remove the SitePal embed code.

I hope I answered your question.

Regards

Gil

Under review

Hello Coach!

What do you mean by "Turn Off My Introduction" ?  

Please clarify or provide an example.

Thanx

Gil

Answer

If you want to keep the character on the page, but prevent it from speaking each time, that can be controlled from the Scene Attributes - for each Scene in your SitePal account there is an "Attributes" icon (shaped as a gear wheel) - click on it, and at the top you'll see 'play on load' options. 

You can uncheck play on load, or set it to play infrequently (once per day, week, month etc).

If you want to remove the SitePal character from your page, you need to edit the page and remove the SitePal embed code.

I hope I answered your question.

Regards

Gil

I embedded my avatar on my web page. It was great when we started my class. But now every time my students login they see me. I want to turn it off without deleting it
Thanks