Completed

What is your contact number really an email within 24 hour what???

bonnie 4 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 2

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hello Bonnie!

We provide (free) Phone support for Gold and Platinum plans. When eligible customers login to their account, the support phone number is displayed at top right, under the menu bar.

Phone support is available from 9am to 6pm US EST.

We also provide all customers with (free) email support - which they can access from the SitePal site support page contact form, or by sending an email to support@sitepal.com.  Both reach our support team.

We usually respond on the same workday - however, depending on when a message arrives, and our support load, it may be answered the next day.

Officially - we are committed to respond within 2 working days. Unofficially, most queries are answered on the same day, and urgent issues responded to over the weekend - as our support staff monitors incoming tickets over the weekend.

In addition - you have this forum, which, though not an official support vehicle, can hopefully be helpful.

Please let me know how I might advise or assist.

Regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Answer
Under review

Hello Bonnie!

We provide (free) Phone support for Gold and Platinum plans. When eligible customers login to their account, the support phone number is displayed at top right, under the menu bar.

Phone support is available from 9am to 6pm US EST.

We also provide all customers with (free) email support - which they can access from the SitePal site support page contact form, or by sending an email to support@sitepal.com.  Both reach our support team.

We usually respond on the same workday - however, depending on when a message arrives, and our support load, it may be answered the next day.

Officially - we are committed to respond within 2 working days. Unofficially, most queries are answered on the same day, and urgent issues responded to over the weekend - as our support staff monitors incoming tickets over the weekend.

In addition - you have this forum, which, though not an official support vehicle, can hopefully be helpful.

Please let me know how I might advise or assist.

Regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team