Under review

Receive APS error when trying to upload external audio file

comptaylor 4 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 2

I have a 2-minute audio file that I'm attempting to upload to my scene. Receive APS error after many attempts. I've tried a .mp3 file and a .wav file:

16-bit

Mono

I have a Bronze account. Is anybody home?

Under review

Unfortunately during these strange times - we're all at home!  :-)

The max length for an audio file to be uploaded (or recorded for that matter) is 90 sec.

2 Min audio is expected to fail - but it should have provided you with better feedback than that.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

We will review the upload UI to see how we can better clarify the requirements, and provide better feedback.

Please try again with an audio shorter than 90 sec - and let me know if you run into problems.

Best regards,

Gil

Hello again - 

We have checked - and the instructions are in fact clear regarding the maximum length of an uploaded audio (90 sec). We also attempted upload of a longer audio - and an appropriate message was displayed (we did not see "APS Error" - but rather a clear message re-iterating the max length).

Thus I'd like to investigate further why our error reporting mechanism displayed that error in your case. 

If you could - it would be a great help if you sent us the audio file you used - please email to support@sitepal.com.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Gil