Answered

how to track errors related to sitepal

gurpreetsingh936 2 months ago updated 2 months ago 5

how to track errors like if we got error while loading the avatar or some other errors.

for reactjs how we track whether the avatar is speaking or not. 

i implement the sitepal in my web app, when i move to next page then the avatar is repeating the previous content even i use interrupt mode.

could we use change to 'queue mode' or 'interrupt mode' after the avatar is loading.

And how we could track if the avatar is in queue mode or interrupt mode.

Please answer this questions

Under review

Hello Gurpreet!

For some but not all error situations you can see meaningful information in the console. 

Regarding the issue you report with React JS - do you see the same problem with our technical example when navigating between pages?

https://sitepal.com/api/examples/react/index.html

If not, then please look closely to see if you can identify the differences between your implementation and our technical example. Full source code is available.

If you cannot, please contact our support & share with us a simple example of your own that demonstrates the problem. We would need the source code for your example so our engineering can build it and advise.

Regarding your question about interrupt mode - normally interrupt mode should be set in the vh_sceneLoaded callback. But you can certainly switch back and forth between interrupt mode & queue mode at anytime after the Scene is loaded.

There is no way to check the mode - so your best bet is to remember the mode in a status parameter of your own. Thedefault mode is 'queue' - and anytime you modify the mode you would want to update your status parameter. Bear in mind that the status attributes (including interrupt mode) are Scene specific. So if you are loading different Scenes in different pages, you would need to update the status on each as needed to support your logic.

Hope this helps - pls let me know if I can further advise.

Best regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Thanks for reply.

i checked the reference you share but didn't find answer to my queries. It would be great if we have one to one interaction.

Once again thanks for looking into it

Hi Gurpreet - 

Please send a note to our support team at support@sitepal.com and tell them you have questions for me - and they will forward your note so we can be in direct contact.

Regards

Gil