Completed

how to log in and cancel it?

yuhsi wu 5 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 4

Dear,
sorry,
It said 15 days free, but I already get the bill "around 20 US dollar".
And, I didn't get any welcome letter, so I can't log in.
Now, I want to cancel it. How to do?
My id is "a860423b567@gmail.com Cindy

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hello - 

The entry you saw on your credit card - is an authorization - not a charge, and we use this technique so that we may be able to charge you in 15 days without storing any of your credit card information.

So - we did not yet charge you, but we can cancel the authorization if you like, and at the same time help you to login to your account. Please send a note to support@oddcast.com and we will help you out with both.

Best,

Gil

The SitePal Team

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

hello, 

good!

So do I have to ask "support@oddcast.com" to help me to log in, right? If they didn't reply me, how to do? could you help me to cancel this account? 

Thank you very much.

Cindy

Satisfaction mark by yuhsi wu 5 years ago
Answer
Under review

Hello - 

The entry you saw on your credit card - is an authorization - not a charge, and we use this technique so that we may be able to charge you in 15 days without storing any of your credit card information.

So - we did not yet charge you, but we can cancel the authorization if you like, and at the same time help you to login to your account. Please send a note to support@oddcast.com and we will help you out with both.

Best,

Gil

The SitePal Team

hello Gil,

So do I have to ask "support@oddcast.com" to help me to log in, right? If they didn't reply me, how to do? could you help me to cancel this account? 

Thank you very much.

Cindy

Cindy - they will reply within a day at the most - thanks for your patience.

Regards

Gil