Answered

How to represent my talking avatars on my sites and How many sites are possible?

Vitaliy Vozniy 4 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 3

hello,

sorry,but can I represent my talking avatars into my sites ?

And how many sites are possible?

If it is possible, could you teach me?

Sorry for disturbing you.

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hello Vitaliy!

You may add your SitePal characters to multiple pages on your websites. You can add the same character to multiple pages, or you can create and add different characters - as appropriate for your implementation.

There is no limit to the number of characters you can embed. But your license limits you to use the characters only on websites that you (or your company) owns. So, for example, if a web designer/producer wants to setup SitePal characters on several of her client's websites, each client/company must have a SitePal account of their own.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Gil

Answer
Under review

Hello Vitaliy!

You may add your SitePal characters to multiple pages on your websites. You can add the same character to multiple pages, or you can create and add different characters - as appropriate for your implementation.

There is no limit to the number of characters you can embed. But your license limits you to use the characters only on websites that you (or your company) owns. So, for example, if a web designer/producer wants to setup SitePal characters on several of her client's websites, each client/company must have a SitePal account of their own.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Gil