What is the maximum for Bronze? What is the maximum for Silver, Gold or Platinum?
Could I work around this by having two Bronze accounts?
All you ever have to do to remove the avatar from your site is to remove (delete) the embed code that was used to embed the avatar.
If you'd like to change your SitePal scene, from a "floating" scene to an embedded scene (which is a scene that is inserted within your Web page, and not floating over it), you can do the following:
1. Log in to your account and go to the "Shows" tab.
2. Find your scene in your scene list and click "Publish".
3. Select "Embed in Web Page".
4. Choose "In-Page Embedding" and not "Overlay Embedding" - select "Click Here to Embed".
5. Follow the directions to get your code, paste the code on your page, where you'd like the scene to show up.
I ve tried to insert character sitepal in power point by "insert video"... it doesn't work.
I 've also tried to install plug in sitepal wizard, it doesn't work...
please help me !!
Check out the instructions in this document, page 11 -
The Flash Embed code is still available, but no longer available at the top level as it once was.
Please select "Embed in Web Page" and then select "Flash" from one of the options on the left.
Customer support service by UserEcho