+1
Fixed

Internet Browser problem

Winstone 8 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil Sideman 8 years ago 5

I am a Platinum Gold user. I am using your TTS service for language education site. Your TTS was operated on internet browsers whose viersion are less than 12. But from today, it seems that your TTS doesn't work on the internet broswers whose version are less than 12. But most of our customers use window XP or window 7 which don't support internet browser 12. So we can't use your TTS service on our website any more. Was that done by your company? or Is it a problem which was made apart from your company. What should I do to solve this matter? Please advise urgently!!!

Answer

Answer

Hi Trevor, Winstone and all -

We've identified and fixed the problem.

It was introduced inadvertently by a software update that we had carried out.

Now fixed - please verify and let is know if you still see a problem with any version of IE

apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Gil

We are experiencing the same issue, but only in IE. We have only tested in IE 11 or higher, but seem to be getting the same results. Please help, we had a demo of this technology scheduled today and they specifically wanted to see it work in IE.

Answer

Hi Trevor, Winstone and all -

We've identified and fixed the problem.

It was introduced inadvertently by a software update that we had carried out.

Now fixed - please verify and let is know if you still see a problem with any version of IE

apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Gil

Below is a shot of what I get when I click one of the links you provided. IE Version: 11.420.10586.0

The "Click Me" link on the above screen shot doesn't do anything either...