Under review

my email dircted me here to activate my account?

joseph gormanly 7 years ago in SitePal Silver updated by Gil Sideman 7 years ago 12

hi thank you i got the email and directed here to activate my account? strange am lost lol

Under review

Great!

you should be all set - no need to activate, I took care of it for you.

just login normally at sitepal.com

hi gil thank you for all your help i am in the uk so went to bed and got up this morning logged in still not activated a small box with you need to upgrade or activate your account keeps poping up when i log in thanks joe

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure our support will figure it out. If you did not yet write to them - please do, send a note to support@sitepal.com and someone will get back to you today.

Joe - is this issue resolved for you?

Our support have not yet received an email from you - so they have not taken any action.

Let me know.

no gil i have sent at least 3 messages to support still no answer

gil can they not send me an email activation i did get one 2 days ago but brought me back here to the chat forum

hi gil i am still not activated i sent another email to sitepal support still no reply please please activate me surley it can not be that dificult to activate a member i joined 3rd November still i am not activated thanks joe

ok gil i sent another ticket Ticket ID: #17 PRIVATE Helpdesk hope they can sort it for me thanks joe

hi Gil Sideman is their any news why they can not activate my account i was a member in 2015 you can see my old account at the top of this screenshot

Hi Joe -

Support advised that they were in contact with you and the issue has been resolved.

Let me know if you still have a problem.

Regards

Gil

HI GIL THANK YOU YES IT HAS BEEN FIXED, I UPGRADED TO SILVER. ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THE LOADER HAS SITEPAL ON IT, FOR MY COMPETITION THEY WILL DO THIS THEMSELFS AS THE SEE THE SITEPAL LOADER I TRIED TO CHANGE IT IS THIS POSSIBLE GIL THANKS

Joe - Glad to hear all is resolved !

The non-branded loader is available with the Gold account.

Best,

Gil