SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Answered

How can i download the Sitepal API with my platinum trial account

kaustav mishra 12 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 12 years ago 1
I have signed up for a platinum trial account with sitepal as i would like to test the intergation with a site that we are developing , but i cant find any link which will allow me to download the server side API's
download
+1

d

Winstone 9 years ago in SitePal Platinum 0
dI am a user of your Platinum package of which expiration date is Jun 25 2016. My account name is SitePal 4179769. I have used your service for our website whose main purpose is English education. I have used
+1
Answered

How can I put the logo of my company on the Avatar ?

Tiago 11 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 11 years ago 1
+1
Answered

how do I controll intonations during the talkink of the character

jrweiss01 13 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Jesse 13 years ago 2
The TTS is not chanign tones as I would expect it to according to puchtiuation. I need the character to read a list but the it s very monotone.
+1
Under review

NeoSpeech Problem!

랭스타 9 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Sumit B 9 years ago 1
NeoSpeech Voice Play Problem!!
My Account: SitePal 3375224..

+1
Answered

Regarding Refund Invoices Matter

Winstone Choi 10 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated 10 years ago 5
Please check if those invoices (# 538633, # 538634, # 538635) are in process or not. They are all refund invoices. My card company's record shows that I still have to pay for them. I think 7 days have passed away since those refund invoices were issued from your side. Please ask the person in charge of accounting if he or she has processed the refund invoices or not. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
dd
+1
Answered

Sitepal Avatar on Tomcat Server is not working properly

Hamed 11 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated 11 years ago 2
Hi,

I faced with a problem when I want to deploy my web application on a server.
I build a web app that embedded the sitepal avatar. I test it on my local host and it works properly. But when I deploy it on a server and I run it from another machine, the avatar is not working. Actually the avatar loads properly but it does not say anything when I call the sayAIResponse("Text",3,1,3); function.

Any Idea?

Hamed
+1
Answered

Collecting data via interaction

Jared 12 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 12 years ago 1
Can I collect more extensive info using SitePal? (More extensive than the lead generator) for example, a credit application?
Answer
Gil 12 years ago
Jaren -
The way to do that would be to implement your own HTML form & embed the SitePal Scene on the page.
This would allow you to customize the form and fields per your needs, while still using your SitePal character to drive customer interaction.
Hope this helps,
Gil
SitePal Team
+1
Fixed

Scene slow loading time

Jerome Sarmiento 11 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 11 years ago 1
Hello, my SitePal scenes take a very long time about 15 to 20 seconds, But I have seen some sample on your website, and they are loading less than 10 seconds. any suggestions to speed it up?
+1
Answered

In AIMC, can I create more than one bot with different names and response topics?

gianlombard 12 years ago in SitePal Platinum updated by Gil 12 years ago 1
I have created an (Avatar Bot) successfully within my AIMC account. I have given the Avator Bot a specific name as well as added a few new base properties. The Avator bot does respond to the question about what his new name and other topics correctly. (So far so good)!

I would now like to create a second Avator bot with a different name and some new base properties that will be different from the first Avator bot I previously created. My question is; How do I create a second avatar bot so as it will have a separate identity than the first Avator bot I had previously created. (Basically, can I have more than one avator bot in my account with different names,responses...)? An example would be: One Avatar named Tom answering questions I have programed and also have a different Avatar named Jane on a different webpage responding to a different set of questions I have programed. Also, within the AIMC base properties section there is tab on the bottom of the page for (WEBSITE) the default website listed is http://www.soundforge.net/product/pro.... I would like to know if this should be left alone or should I be typing in the Web URL of where I will be installing the Avatar Bot.

Thank you,

Anthony
aimc avatar bots base properties bot creating bots platinum
Answer
Gil 12 years ago
Anthony -

Yes editing and using multiple AIMC "bots" is supported - but is enabled by default only for Avatar Studio accounts (the more professional version of SitePal)

Please send us your account details in an email to support@sitepal.com - and let me check if we can enable this feature for your account.

Regarding the "Website" property - this is an attribute of the bot that is available for you to set. The bot will refer to it in response if asked about his/her website. This is just like setting the bot's name or girlfriend etc.

Hope this helps,
Gil