Answered

I have signed up with Bronze, and free trial..but cannot do anything...Cannot change face, cannot record voice, cannot test head...I cannot afford Gold, and Bronze is for what???

Maggi Carstairs 5 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

Looks like Bronze is very basic....

I have downloaded flash, set up headphone for voice recording..

Looks like I will never be able to download my head....If I can amend the faces somewhat to sort of resemble me, it will be Ok..otherwise, I may have to stop wasting my time...

Please help, or tell me what to do... So far I cannot do anything...

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hello Maggi!

That does not sound quite right. Yes - Bronze is limited.

But it does allow you to select from a large collection of models (hundreds), including all our built-in 3D models, and customize them, to the extent possible with accessories.

It also allows you to record your own voice, or upload recorded audio from your computer for the character to speak.

You may publish and embed your character freely - no publish option is blocked; and you can create multiple Scenes to embed on multiple pages of your site, each one different from the other.

If you are having a problem with any of these features - we are here to help, and please ask me, or contact our support via the support page.

You are right in pointing out that the Photoface feature (to create your own character from a photo) is unavailable in Bronze. It is an advanced feature reserved for the Gold plan or higher. But that still leaves you plenty that you can do.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Answer
Under review

Hello Maggi!

That does not sound quite right. Yes - Bronze is limited.

But it does allow you to select from a large collection of models (hundreds), including all our built-in 3D models, and customize them, to the extent possible with accessories.

It also allows you to record your own voice, or upload recorded audio from your computer for the character to speak.

You may publish and embed your character freely - no publish option is blocked; and you can create multiple Scenes to embed on multiple pages of your site, each one different from the other.

If you are having a problem with any of these features - we are here to help, and please ask me, or contact our support via the support page.

You are right in pointing out that the Photoface feature (to create your own character from a photo) is unavailable in Bronze. It is an advanced feature reserved for the Gold plan or higher. But that still leaves you plenty that you can do.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The SitePal Team