Answered

Bronze account audio uploading limited(90 seconds and 4.8Mb)

Vitaliy Vozniy 4 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 5

I made a bronze account and paid via master card today.

but I can 't upload my audio files.

Limited 90 seconds and 4.8 Mb

How can I solve it?

Regards

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hi Vitaliy!

90 seconds is the limit for SitePal  audios. Not just uploaded audios, but also recorded audios and text-to-speech.

If your audio is longer - you can split it into two or more shorter audios, and you can play them back in sequence using our API. Calling "sayAudio" repeatedly will automatically queue your audios to be spoken in sequence.

If your audio is not longer than 90 seconds - but is larger than 4.8MB (though that should not be the case) - please send us your audios to support@sitepal.com and we will upload them to your account for you.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

Thank you for your help.

Warmest Regards

Satisfaction mark by Vitaliy Vozniy 4 years ago
Answer
Under review

Hi Vitaliy!

90 seconds is the limit for SitePal  audios. Not just uploaded audios, but also recorded audios and text-to-speech.

If your audio is longer - you can split it into two or more shorter audios, and you can play them back in sequence using our API. Calling "sayAudio" repeatedly will automatically queue your audios to be spoken in sequence.

If your audio is not longer than 90 seconds - but is larger than 4.8MB (though that should not be the case) - please send us your audios to support@sitepal.com and we will upload them to your account for you.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Hello, Mr.Gil

sorry,but how can I auopaly ?

Regard

Suggest to take a look at our support page, there are API examples there.  See the example demonstrating how to use the "sayAudio" function.

Hope this helps,

Gil

Hello, Mr.Gil

sorry,but how can I auopaly ?