Answered

I can't download video

Vitaliy Vozniy 4 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 4

I have made the talking Avatar in my domain using sayText() function.

My account is Gold Annual. But I can 't download video. (say text() function is running well.)

what is the reason?

Account ID: 7505587

domain: www.talkinghead.nextologies.com 

Please let me know here(community).

sorry, but let's discuss via this community.

Warmest regards.

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hi Vitaliy - 

You implemented a nice technical example for using sayText - but for this example it was not necessary to assign any audio to the Scene.

For video generation however - it is necessary. If no audio is assigned to your Scene, then no video can be created from it.

Login to your SitePal account, open the editor for the Scene you wish to generate a video from, select audio options, and add an audio to the Scene. It can be recorded audio, or TTS audio - it does not matter which.

Save the Scene - then goto publish the Scene and generate a video from it.

Here's a quick tip: Check out the "Preview" option - next to the "Publish" button in your account.

If you preview your character, and click on the play button - does it speak? If not - that means that no audio is assigned to it.

Hope this helps,

Gil

Answer
Under review

Hi Vitaliy - 

You implemented a nice technical example for using sayText - but for this example it was not necessary to assign any audio to the Scene.

For video generation however - it is necessary. If no audio is assigned to your Scene, then no video can be created from it.

Login to your SitePal account, open the editor for the Scene you wish to generate a video from, select audio options, and add an audio to the Scene. It can be recorded audio, or TTS audio - it does not matter which.

Save the Scene - then goto publish the Scene and generate a video from it.

Here's a quick tip: Check out the "Preview" option - next to the "Publish" button in your account.

If you preview your character, and click on the play button - does it speak? If not - that means that no audio is assigned to it.

Hope this helps,

Gil

As I said before, I want to download the video on my embedding page.

That is, I have to make the video avatar using the sayText() function and have to download it.

Is this impossible?

Regards

Yes - it is possible but it requires using the Enterprise API to assign the audio to the Scene, and then generate the video dynamically.

It would be best for you to communicate with our support team for these questions - as I am not available every day to answer questions here - and when I am - I cannot provide detailed responses with diagrams and screenshots like they do.

I feel like you have lost a lot of time due to my inability to properly help you on this forum.

Please review the Enterprise API and direct follow up questions to support.

Best,

Gil