SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+4
Answered

Can I use my talking avatars and scenes I create on Google+ and my Youtube?

Rivqa 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 10 years ago 2
Hello,
I will keep looking for the answer but haven't found it to this yet.
Can I use my talking avatars and scenes I create on Google+ and my Youtube?
Thanks
Rivqa
+4
Answered

Duplicating avatars with text

Rivqa 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 10 years ago 2
I know I can copy and duplicate a scene and avatar. Is there also a way to use the same 3d created avatar on another page with different TTS text. I attempted to use the same image creating another avatar in 3d but the I continued to get a message it was timing out. I made sure this time it was a jpeg and not to big a file so could rule that out as far as timing out.
Appreciate your assistance.
Thanks
tts 3d created avatars duplicate error message timing out
+2
Answered

Accessories and phone support.

Nikkilyn 11 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 11 years ago 7
Why can't I add accessories? Also, my plan includes phone support, but I can't locate your customer service number. Thanks :-)

Answer
Gil 11 years ago
oh - I see
You need to select a 2D character to use accessories. 3D characters do not support them.

Tel - 866-840-3360 9 to 6 EST

Regards,
Gil
+2
Answered

Play multiple audios for the same scene onClick

N Richardson 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 10 years ago 1
Hello, how would I go about embedding an avatar on a page with lots of different pieces of writing. With a button or hyperlink, the avatar speaks the selected sound clip ?

So avatar doesn't change remains on the webpage but acts as like a narrator for the user?

Thanks
+2
Answered

Sitepal is not working on Internet Explorer 9

Wesley 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by lifetronic ruggeri 13 years ago 7
Sitepal is not working on Internet Explorer 9. We are using text to speech with cold fusion and Javascript

Here is an example of the code

internet explorer 9
+1
Answered

How do I add the script code to a WordPress site?

Matt@UKCC 6 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 6 years ago 6

I'm presently in a trial and having created a scene I've copied the script code onto my WordPress page but the Avatar is loading as inactive with a broken film icon. This is the same on 2 different WordPress websites so whatever I'm doing isn't working! What do I need to do to resolve this please?

Answer
Gil Sideman 6 years ago

Wordpress Embedding of Sitepal Avatar..doc
Hello Matt,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have faced till now.

I have attached the correct document with this comment where it is shown how to embed Sitepal avatar into the wordpress.org website.

Kindly embed the Avatar into your wordpress website as instructed in the document.

Feel free to contact if you face any issue or if you have any further queries, I would be happy to help you.

Regards,
Kumar Gaurav.
Sitepal Support.

+1
Under review

the full body characters are not enable to - please advise,

mohamedfarahdr 7 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 7 years ago 3
+1
Answered

Create your own avatar loads 99% and then freezes and never loads, I tried multiple times...

keerthiymbbs04 7 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 6 years ago 7

Create your own avatar loads 99% and then freezes and never loads, I tried multiple times...

Answer
Gil Sideman 6 years ago

Hi,

We've seen this issue before - try logging out & then clear your browser cache, here's how -

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Then try again. Or try a different browser.

Let me know,

Regards

Gil

+1
Fixed

Saytext not working

Luciano Veneziani 11 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 11 years ago 2
Hi, I'm trying the trial version to test out if it is what I need, but I'm stuck in a problem:
I'm unable to call the sayText function, and when I do the avatar doesn't speak...
What could the problem be?
+1
Answered

need help

Daniel Charles 12 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 12 years ago 1
hello i think i bought a gold plan for a month . i would like to be in contact with an employee , i have few questions
thanks, daniel
support