+1
Answered

sitepal logo spoiling my scenes

joseph gormanly 10 years ago in SitePal Silver updated 10 years ago 9
I have silver yet I have the logo sitepal right on the interface why? when loading it says clearly in big writing sitepal so why right where your character is speaking it spoils the whole thing especially when I am paying for it why has the logo not been removed do I need to do something thanks
Dear Joseph,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Every SitePal Scene briefly displays the SitePal logo when it is being loaded. With the Gold Package & above you can remove SitePal branding from all of your scenes.
Here is the details of the packages(Branding removal): http://sitepal.com/packages/

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Sumit
hi I know the sitepal logo loads up with the player that is fine but to have sitepal logo on the actual interface is not good makes it look like i am using a trial or demo?? not good when I am paying money every month I just cant understand why your company does this, If you can see where I am coming from I can use the non paying demo for free use all the functions plus ad to fb or email to anyone and yes it has sitepal logo on it but I can do the same things on the demo yet am paying and still the logo is attached if you see my point for £10 a month on the interface should be removed or am better just using the demo as I get the same function I really think this should be reviewed by the company thank you regards joe
Please send me url/link of your website or email/account ID associated with sitepal.

Regards,
Sumit
hi where do I send the details thanks
Joe,
Please send email to support@sitepal.com

Regards,
Sumit
thank you sumit for your immediate response email sent to you
Joe,
Please check your avatars/scenes now.

Regards,
Sumit