+1
Under review

Still waiting for my activation email!

Elliott Dixon 8 years ago in SitePal Silver updated 8 years ago 6

I enrolled 5 days ago under the 15-day free trial, but have not received yet my activation email. I've checked my spam folder and confirmed that my email provider is not blocking out oddcast.com. Of course I have also confirmed that there were no typos in my email address. I've sent several emails to Support but no-one has replied. I am concerned that my 15-day period will expire and I will still not have even accessed the site, but Site Pal will start paying themselves $19.95 per month from my credit card without me ever getting the service I'd be paying for. Can anyone offer any insight for how to resolve this problem?

Answer

Answer

Hi Elliot -

You wrote to support and received no response? Not sure what happened - sometimes emails go into spam...

I activated your account - so you should be all set, your login will work. I also extended your free trial by a few days.

Take care, and let me know if anything else is amiss...

Best,

Gil

Under review

Hi -

please send a note to support@sitepal.com & we will activate your account for you.

Sorry about the inconvenience this has caused.

Gil

Hi - did support take care of you?

Just making sure....

let me know

Hi Gil, I did as you suggested but still no activation email sent. Just in case they activated it without the email, I tried to log on again, but still I get the message that I need to activate my account via the activation email. The message said I could have the email re-sent, which I chose, and the system says that an email was re-sent. But still nothing received in either my inbox or spam folder. I've been going through all of these steps several times already over the last 6 days. Can you intervene in my behalf?

Answer

Hi Elliot -

You wrote to support and received no response? Not sure what happened - sometimes emails go into spam...

I activated your account - so you should be all set, your login will work. I also extended your free trial by a few days.

Take care, and let me know if anything else is amiss...

Best,

Gil

Elliot -

We located your email to support - it came in after the end of the workday yesterday which is why support did not immediately respond to you. In any case - you should be all set now. Let me know if you still experience a problem loggin in.

Regards

Gil

Thanks Gil! Yes, I am now finally able to access SitePal! And also thanks for beginning my 15 day trial from today, which I was going to request, but I see that you've already extended it to April 28th. Really appreciate you doing that, saving me more back and forth time and energy with support.