SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Answered

Error #2046 and blank page when publishing to Flash?

alana112 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by cfajardo79 6 years ago 6
Hi,

When I visit the website where I published my scene (using Flash) in Google Chrome, I see only a progress bar and "Error #2046". Using Firefox, I get a blank page with "Transferring data from data.oddcast.com..." in the bottom information bar.

Using the Flash Debugger on the local swf file, I see the following:

[SWF] /vhss/vhss_v5.swf - 124,696 bytes after decompression
[trace] VHSS V5 --- 02.22.11 -- 03:16 listener url null dev version
[trace] EXAMPLE --- COMPLETE HANDLER [object LoaderInfo]
[trace] VHSS V5 --- page domain :
[trace] Warning: Ignoring 'secure' attribute in policy file from http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/crossdomain.... The 'secure' attribute is only permitted in HTTPS and socket policy files. See http://www.adobe.com/go/strict_policy... for details.
[trace] SO SIZE 1572
[SWF] /ccs2/vhss/loaders/sp_loader_no_brand_f9.swf - 3,019 bytes after decompression
[trace] SO SIZE 1572
[SWF] /char/engines/3D/v1/engineH3Dv1.2008.09.09.vhss.swf - 430,010 bytes after decompression
[trace] HostApp.hx:234 [ENGINE3D] compileDate = Tue 09/28/2010 - 16:53:06.78 version:1.0000 obfus:_sv3378
[trace] VHSS dispatching SCENE_LOADED

The SCENE_LOADED makes it seem like everything is working correctly, but obviously something is wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
+1
Answered

Can I use unlimited scenes with SitePal?

wahida wani 7 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Jesse 6 years ago 5
Can i have unlimited scenes to be embedded in the website ? if yes how many it can be created and published since i need to create many FAQ avatars/characters?
unlimited limit scene
Answer
Jesse 7 years ago
Hi!

Yes, you can create an unlimited number of scenes to use on your website. There is no limit on the number of scenes you can create and publish.
Your SitePal package type will determine the number of domains you can publish to, and the number of audio streams available.
Additional domains and streams can be purchased, if needed.

I hope that helps.
+1
Answered

Where did the scenes go?

Dan 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated 6 years ago 2
I started the 14 day trial today. I was on a role creating a scene and associated audio files. Then suddenly, it all stopped working and I was left with one scene; Sitepal Demo Scene. I am no longer able to create or edit scenes. Any ideas?

Also, it looks like I lost my bot in AI MANAGEMENT CENTER. I didn't put a lot of work into yet, just trying to learn more, but I cringe thinking I might have put a lot of time into it and then suddenly it is gone.
+1
Answered

How can I downgrade my account?

Julie Rick 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil 6 years ago 1
I would like to downgrade my account from gold to silver.
downgrade
Answer
Gil 6 years ago
Julie -
Please send a note to support@sitepal.com and we will take care of it for you.
Regards
Gil
SitePal Team
+1
Answered

Using SitePal in Adobe Captivate

cjasato 6 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Artur Trzebunia 5 years ago 4
I'm trying to use a character in a Captivate project. I'm using the Flash instructions but have not been able to get it to play in Captivate. Any assistance would be appreciated.
+1
Answered

International Phone Number Charges

Karen Cote 7 years ago in SitePal Gold • updated 7 years ago 2
Is the international phone number on the audio for my avatar toll free? Can I call it if I'm in Canada or anywhere else for that matter and not get charged?

Thank you.
Answer
Gil 7 years ago
Karen -
The SitePal 1-800 number is toll free from the US and Canada.
We will modify the user interface to correctly reflect this information.
Regards,
Gil
SitePal Team

Need help creating different avatar with different text.

Cynthia Bryant 3 weeks ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Nishant Sehgal 3 weeks ago 2

I am using the free trail.  I am trying to create several scenes with different avatars to insert on different pages in a PowerPoint presentation.  The package will change avatars and edit over the previous saved scene.  I need to create at least five different avatars for a five day e-course.  Each day there will be at least 34 different slide I will need to create text to speech for.  Please advise on how to make this happen.  Thanks in advance.

Answered

Replaying in PowerPoint

mauxier 2 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 2 months ago 2

I have scenes in a PowerPoint presentation, they play the first time plying the presentation but after that they won't play without closing the PowerPoint and restarting the PowerPoint.   How can I get the scenes to play every Time? Thanks 

Answer
Gil Sideman 2 months ago

Mauxier, 

I believe you can resolve this by assigning a player to your Scene. Then you can use the play button to play the Scene. 

For example - try embedding this sampe Scene - 

http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/vhss_v5.swf?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fvhss-d.oddcast.com%2Fphp%2FplayScene%2Facc%3D16187%2Fss%3D243556%2Fsl%3D0&acc=16187&bgcolor=0x

Let me know if that works for you.

Best

Gil

Under review

logo

mauxier 2 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 2 months ago 1

I removed the sitepal logo, now my scenes are loading extremely slow or not at all.  

Under review

saving audio problems. it's urgent!

Maria Jesús Gonzalez 3 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 3 months ago 1

When I try to save a TTC an error is coming up. I don't undersantd why....

Honestly, I'm having much problems when I log in on Pandoratbots door. I didn't have all those ones  on oddcast door.

Thanks

It's for my final thesis!!!