SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
Answered

Bronze account audio uploading limited(90 seconds and 4.8Mb)

Vitaliy Vozniy 4 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 5

I made a bronze account and paid via master card today.

but I can 't upload my audio files.

Limited 90 seconds and 4.8 Mb

How can I solve it?

Regards

Answer
Gil Sideman 4 years ago

Hi Vitaliy!

90 seconds is the limit for SitePal  audios. Not just uploaded audios, but also recorded audios and text-to-speech.

If your audio is longer - you can split it into two or more shorter audios, and you can play them back in sequence using our API. Calling "sayAudio" repeatedly will automatically queue your audios to be spoken in sequence.

If your audio is not longer than 90 seconds - but is larger than 4.8MB (though that should not be the case) - please send us your audios to support@sitepal.com and we will upload them to your account for you.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Answered

saytext not speaking Spanish or Russian

Darren 4 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 3

Hi,

I have saytext speaking English (sayText(txt,6 ,1 ,2)) and German (sayText (txt,3,3,2), but when I try and get it to speak Spanish (sayText (txt,1,2,2)) or Russian (sayText (txt,1,21,2)) it does not speak and I get no error message. 

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Darren.

Answer
Gil Sideman 4 years ago

Darren - 

Both work fine for me - I just tested it with same parameters you provided.

No immediate idea what happened - please try again and let me know.

If it still does not work - please provide precise text used and I'll look into it further.

Regards

Gil

The SitePal Team

Answered

I have signed up with Bronze, and free trial..but cannot do anything...Cannot change face, cannot record voice, cannot test head...I cannot afford Gold, and Bronze is for what???

Maggi Carstairs 5 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

Looks like Bronze is very basic....

I have downloaded flash, set up headphone for voice recording..

Looks like I will never be able to download my head....If I can amend the faces somewhat to sort of resemble me, it will be Ok..otherwise, I may have to stop wasting my time...

Please help, or tell me what to do... So far I cannot do anything...

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

Hello Maggi!

That does not sound quite right. Yes - Bronze is limited.

But it does allow you to select from a large collection of models (hundreds), including all our built-in 3D models, and customize them, to the extent possible with accessories.

It also allows you to record your own voice, or upload recorded audio from your computer for the character to speak.

You may publish and embed your character freely - no publish option is blocked; and you can create multiple Scenes to embed on multiple pages of your site, each one different from the other.

If you are having a problem with any of these features - we are here to help, and please ask me, or contact our support via the support page.

You are right in pointing out that the Photoface feature (to create your own character from a photo) is unavailable in Bronze. It is an advanced feature reserved for the Gold plan or higher. But that still leaves you plenty that you can do.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Not a bug

unable to record message by phone

Gary Nako 5 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

Am trying to record my message by (Skype) phone. After I dial in, the system prompts me to enter my ID.  After I do and press the # key, it still keeps saying, "System is waiting for your response" - no matter how many times I enter it.  Please advise.

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

Hello Gary - 

I am sorry about the inconvenience. Please send a note to support@sitepal.com and include your user login (email) and we will look into it and clear this up.

Regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Fixed

insert character in power point 365

Alain 7 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 7 years ago 2

Hi

I ve tried to insert character sitepal in power point by "insert video"... it doesn't work.
I 've also tried to install plug in sitepal wizard, it doesn't work...

please help me !!

Thank you.

Answer
Gil Sideman 7 years ago

Alain - 

Check out the instructions in this document, page 11 - 

http://www.workboy.com/gil/sitepal/SitePal_Embed_Instructions.pdf

Best,

Gil

Answered

Where is "Flash Embed Code?

microbe_whisperer 7 years ago in SitePal Bronze updated by Gil Sideman 7 years ago 2
Answer
Gil Sideman 7 years ago

The Flash Embed code is still available, but no longer available at the top level as it once was.

Please select "Embed in Web Page" and then select "Flash" from one of the options on the left.