SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
Answered

Embedded Scene values.

Adlane Y. 5 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

Hi Gil;

Can you explain the aim of the parameters in red below inside the script ?

AC_VHost_Embed(?AccountID,300,400,'',1,0, 43587242, 0,1,0,'998766ecd04f1f3567166c26c6',0);

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

AC_VHost_Embed (accountID, height, width, bgcolor, firstslide, controls, ss, sl, transparent, minimal, embedId, version);

firstslide - only relevant to Avatar Studio, for SitePal always use 1.

controls - display playback controls (this is documented in embed wizard)

sl -only relevant to Avatar Studio, for SitePal always use 0.

version - use 0 for current version of the embed code.

Answered

GoTo link

simmbad 5 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

How can I make my Chatbot's answers be linked to another page? I cannot add the link to the response, can I?

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

Hello Simmbad!

In your account, open the Scene attributes panel. There you have the option to introduce a link that can be 'triggered' in a number of different ways (per your choice).

For example - the link may be triggered by user clicking on the character, or by the character concluding their speech, or timed with their speech. Link may open in separate tab, specific tab, or same page, etc.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Gil

Answered

I need the ID Voice of Jorge (Spanish)

simmbad 5 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 2

I need the voice family ID, language ID, Voice ID for:

Jorge(Spanish Castilian)

I have check the Api reference PDF but this voice not function in AI. 

Is it possible that some voices can not be used in AI?

Thank's

Not a bug

My avatar will not answer questions on my website,

Cheri 5 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 3

I entered my website on the setup but I can't get my avatar to answer on my site.

http;//bohoartisan.com/muze

Answered

tts html5 mobile phone

simmbad 5 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 4

Hi,

my 3D avatar works well on a computer (it has TTS enabled), but on my Android phone the video and audio work well but the TTS box is not activated. Could you help me? My domain is: www.erubio.org/uoc

Many Thanks

Not a bug

resource not available

info 5 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 5 years ago 3

I am getting resource not available for my newly created trial account 

Answer
Gil Sideman 5 years ago

That is odd!

Please send a note to support@sitepal.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Regards

Gil

Answered

scaricare scena

info347678 6 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 6 years ago 2

Salve, come si scarica una scena?

Answer
Gil Sideman 6 years ago

Hi - 

Scenes would normally be embedded in your web page (not downloaded).

Click on the 'Publish' button to the right of the Scene in your SitePal account, to see available options. 

One of them is 'Embed in web page' - select that option to embed the Scene in your web page.

If you are interested in generating & downloading a video - that option is not available with SitePal Gold - it requires extra cost. Please send a note to support@sitepal.com to find out more.

Hope this helps,

Gil

-------------------------

Ciao -

Le scene verrebbero normalmente incorporate nella tua pagina web (non scaricate).

Fai clic sul pulsante "Pubblica" a destra della scena nel tuo account SitePal per visualizzare le opzioni disponibili.

Uno di questi è "Incorpora nella pagina Web": seleziona questa opzione per incorporare la scena nella tua pagina web.

Se sei interessato a generare e scaricare un video - questa opzione non è disponibile con SitePal Gold - richiede un costo aggiuntivo. Si prega di inviare una nota a support@sitepal.com per saperne di più.

Spero che questo ti aiuti,

Gil

aimc

shimon fridkin 6 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by anonymous 6 years ago 0

how can I add hebrew AIML sets to the AI Knowledge Base on the AIMC correctly?

Answered

Need help creating different avatar with different text.

Cynthia Bryant 6 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 6 years ago 3

I am using the free trail.  I am trying to create several scenes with different avatars to insert on different pages in a PowerPoint presentation.  The package will change avatars and edit over the previous saved scene.  I need to create at least five different avatars for a five day e-course.  Each day there will be at least 34 different slide I will need to create text to speech for.  Please advise on how to make this happen.  Thanks in advance.

Answer
Nishant Sehgal 6 years ago

Hello Cynthia,  Please follow these instructions to embed your Sitepal scene in Powerpoint.

1. Copy the Flash Embed Code from SitePal.

2. Click on Options, and then Customize Ribbon.  Place a check next to Developer in the main tabs box, and then return to normal view.  You will now have a DEVELOPER tab on the ribbon.

3.  On the Developer tab click the More Controls command in the Controls group.

4. Scroll down the More Controls dialog box and select Shockwave Flash Object, then click OK.

5. Once you click OK in the dialog box illustrated above, your cursor will turn to a cross-hair.  Hold down the mouse button and draw a rectangle.  When you release the mouse button the rectangle will appear with an X in it.
  6. Right click the X in the rectangle you have drawn for the Shockwave Flash Object.  Select Property Sheet from the context menu.
  7. In the resulting Properties dialog, click in the blank field next to Movie, and paste in the URL/Embed Code from the SitePal. It will look something like this:

8. Then close the Properties box.  That’s it.

If you face any issues at any step, feel free to reach out to us at - support@sitepal.com.

Regards,

Nishant

Sitepal Support