SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Under review

No reply from support / sales

Dom 8 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 8 years ago 1

We are an educational Gold license user for several years and would like to renew our license with educational discount like previous years. We've been sending emails to Blake Grannell (Director of Sales), sales@oddcast.com and support for weeks and still got no reply. Anything wrong with SitePal / OddCast?

+1
Fixed

AIMC Login Failure

fred lewis 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 13 years ago 4
Good Day Sitepal,

I'm a Gold account user and I have been trying for more than a week to login to my AIMC account, but my login fails and instead I'm being logged in as a guest. There is no facility in my AIMC to switch from guest to my user account. Several months ago I was able to successfully login to my AIMC account and build an AI bot but that is no longer the case, as even the AI bots that I previously built can no longer respond to questions.

I contacted customer support last week but they seem to be having a difficult even diagnosing the the problem. If possible, would like someone to actually login and test my account before telling me that it is fixed.

Below is a transcript of the last communication with customer support.

HELP PLEASE!

fred lewis

Hi Dan,

I did clear my cache and cookies, however once I arrive at the AIMC landing page it does not have a pulldown menu that gives me the option to switch accounts.

What I see is:

Visitor: Guest User
Current Account: 31

There is a drop down box next to Current Account with the #31 inside, but it does not allow me to chance users.

Why don't you try logging into my account and see for yourself.

Also when I click on Edit Scenes Im taking to a page that displays some of the bots/scenes I have. The Hope Master Bot used to work in the AI mode but now when I try to type in questions I get no audio or text response from the bot.

The bot can be previewed here: https://vhss.oddcast.com/admin/previe...

On 4/14/2011 4:16 AM, Oddcast, Inc wrote:
>
> Update for Case #628697 - "SitePal - f.lewis@fiarthalliance.orgrste -"
>
> Hi,
> I am showing that this has been repaired. Note that in the AI interface, you need to use the pull down to move from demo to personal account. Please clear your cookies and cache and try the interaction again. Let me know if you have any further trouble.
>
> -Dan
>
>
> Click here to update the Case online, or reply to this e-mail
>
> Message History
> -----Original Message-----
> From: f.lewis@firstearthalliance.org
> Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:50 am EDT (GMT-04:00)
> Subject: SitePal - f.lewis@fiarthalliance.orgrste -
>
> "Hi Support,
>
> I need to be able to login to my AIMC account and every time I try I'm logged in as guest instead. I have explained below:
>
> Before I tried to access AIMC I was already logged into my SitePal Gold Account at: http://sitepal.com/
>
> Once I was logged into sitepal I was directed to this page: https://vhss.oddcast.com/admin/homepa...
>
> I then clicked on the AIMC link in the menu bar at the top of the page and I was directed to this login page: https://ai.oddcast.com/login.php
>
> I then filled in the user email and password and I was directed to this email: https://ai.oddcast.com/index.php Upon arrival at this page I noticed that I was logged in as a "Guest" and I was given the message
>
> "Welcome to the AI Management Center.
> You are logged in as a Guest to our Demo account to allow you to review the AIMC.
> You do not have permissions to make changes.
>
> To gain access access a fully functioning AIMC environment,
> you need to upgrade your account."
> This is my Gold member email account
> f.lewis@firstearthalliance.org
>
> Pls help.."
aimc login failure
+1
Fixed

I have several avatars that are not working on my website

Percy A Lowe 11 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 11 years ago 3
Also, the phone number given for my gold account no one is picking up the phone to talk. I need to have this situation resolved quickly. This is not the way to start off a business to business relationship.
+1
Answered

AI not responding

William 12 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Emiliano De Laurentiis 9 years ago 1
After compiling and publishing live the bot, I created a scene using the AI audio, but nothing happens when I publish. The avatar will greet me, but when I type in a question, nothing. No response. In preview mode, it works fine. But in live mode, does not work.

Whats the problem?
Answer
Gil 12 years ago
William -
It is very likely this is due to a "licensed domain" issue.

For your protection (to avoid TTS stream theft) - you need to define a "licensed domain" - which should match the domain under which your page loads.
i.e. www.yourcompany.com

You define the domain under "Account Info".
Hope this helps - let me know if this does not solve the problem.
Regards

Gil
SitePal Team
+1
Under review

How can feed the avatar with an RSS feed?

valsassina tv 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 13 years ago 4
rss feed
+1
Answered

Does anyone know how to string scenes together?

Main Email 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 6 years ago 7
Please understand I am a small business owner not a computer tech. I am trying to add a explanation of services on my website's home page. It might take stringing two to three scenes together. Can anyone give me a step by step process to do this? I would be so grateful! Thanks
stringing scenes together
+1
Fixed

Why am I getting "Resource is Not Available ( Inactive )" message?

Jorge Silva 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 10 years ago 6
The embedded object is not working, instead it give us the message "Resource is Not Available ( Inactive )", anyone knows how to solve it?
We still have 15sh days before the license expires, is it related?
not working player problem
+1
Answered

Creating 3d avatar. Session Times Out

Rivqa 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 10 years ago 2
I'm having trouble creating a 3d avatar. I keep getting a message that my session is timed out before I can finish. What could cause this?
thanks
timing out 3d avatar session
+1
Fixed

When I logged in at my AIMC account, im taken into the user guest page.

Jed Diaz 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 13 years ago 4
How can I access my own AIMC page? it asks for a username and password and I use my sitepal user name and passwordm, it logs to a guest account. please help.
aimc artificial intelligence
Answer
Gil 13 years ago
Jed -
Understood. We need more information to be able to identify the problem. Our support will contact you. Thanks for your patience.
Regards
Gil
SitePal Team