SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
Answered

How to Locate my Library?

The Gumball Princess 1 year ago in SitePal Gold updated 1 year ago 3

Earlier this week I made a Spokesperson complete with text to speech. The link I copied takes me to her. I emailed tech support and they shared a screen shot that's she is there. I can't locate my library to find her.

Answer
Gil Sideman 1 year ago

Hello!

To locate your character library:

Select the Models tab in the editor - and then "my library".

Hope this helps,

Regards

Gil

Fixed

Multiple sayText() instructions are not queued even when interruptMode is turned off

Sami Nazzal 1 year ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 1 year ago 3

Multiple sayText() or sayAudio() calls to sitepal are not queued, and the last audio starts playing.
We have the interrupt mode disabled using the setStatus() call.

We have verified that the issue is at Sitepal's end. For quick demonstration, try it here on your API example for Enable/Disable playback queuing.
https://www.sitepal.com/api/examples/setstatus.html

Answer
Gil Sideman 1 year ago

Sami - 

A fix has been deployed for this problem.

Please take a look (you may need to clear your browser cache)

Thanks for alerting us. 

Gil

Under review

Safari Browser | Audio Requires User Input NotAllowedError: The request is not allowed by the user agent or the platform in the current context, possibly because the user denied permission.Error!!!

Sami Nazzal 2 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 2 years ago 3

We're getting this issue only on the safari browser

Audio Requires User Input NotAllowedError: The request is not allowed by the user agent or the platform in the current context, possibly because the user denied permission.Error!!!

The user already interacted with DOM. Also, we've disabled scene controls like play and pause.  How can we fix it

Sitepal Avatar Dynamic Dimension

Lakshmi Narayanan 2 years ago in SitePal Gold 0

I have embedded sitepal into my project Website. However, I have issues when I try to resize my browser window and the sitepal avatar dimensions remain the same, causing it to overlay/underlay with other elements in the webpage. Can you please point me towards the right direction to solve / Workaround this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Answered

Is there an example to call sayText() js function from react component?

Eric Xiao 2 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 2 years ago 9
Answer
Gil Sideman 2 years ago

Hi Eric - 

Yes there is, on the SitePal support page:

www.sitepal.com/support

Here is a direct link to the example:

https://sitepal.com/api/examples/react/index.html

And a direct link to the accompanying documentation, please review:

https://sitepal.com/docs/Embed_SitePal_in_JS_Frameworks.pdf

Hope this helps, lmk if any questions.

Regards,

Gil

Not a bug

AC_VHost_Embed distroys entire DOM when called

Sashi 3 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 5

I am using Angular 11.   I have a <DIV> with a "onclick" event handler, which calls AC_VHost_Embed()".   When the div is clicked on, the Avatar appears, but ALL THE DOM elements (previoiusly rendered) are removed.   

Answer
Gil Sideman 3 years ago

Sashi - 

Our support team should have gotten back to you with a solution and code example.

I hope the issue is clarified and resolved.

Best,

Gil

ps. The same code example and documentation will be made available on our support page in the next few days.

Under review

Unable to login after changing email

Ben Ng 3 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 1

Hi,

I have changed the email address of my account. When I tried to login with my new email, it said I have no account or access to any Oddcast product. I have sent email to support for two days, but there is no reply. Please help.

Ben

Not a bug

Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://www.sitepal.com

ajaysamgir 3 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 3 years ago 2

I have html page locally, where i want embed the persona character with Audio message. but I am getting CORB error while opening local file in browser.

I tried with embeded code as well as link

Answer
Gil Sideman 3 years ago

Hello! 

The page must be loaded from a web server. If you are developing locally, a local web server is fine. Many developers use Apache - I'd recommend that but many other options.

Hope this is helpful

Best regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team

Answered

VIdeo bit rate

Illia Horenko 3 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 3 years ago 20

I have generated the video.

This bit frame is 24 fps.  I want to show this on television.

So I need 60 fps video. This is the reason why I am using this SitePal.com account.

Please help me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Answered

play upon load

dell allen 3 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 2

is it possible to play upon loading a series of scenes -- without showing the play -pause button?

Answer
Gil Sideman 3 years ago

Hello!

There are several options I'd like to suggest.

First - to remove controls from the SitePal Scene, uncheck "display controls" option when grabbing your embed code.

To play a series of Scenes -

a. We offer an enterprise level version of the SitePal product called the "Avatar Studio" that includes the ability to create sequences of Scenes, which can play in sequence (with or without controls).

If this is of interest - please send a note to sales@sitepal.com for pricing & info.

b. Using the Client API you can play a sequence of audios - either recorded audios (using 'sayAudio' function) or TTS audios (using 'sayText' function). It is quite simple to do - as our player supports queing of pending playback requests.

This is not exactly what you asked - but it may be good enough.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gil

The SitePal Team