SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
+1
Answered

Character Unavailable

Dave Hatz 12 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 12 years ago 3
I am getting Character Unavailable when I try to preview my scene when trying to publish. The scene works great when I preview the scene. I have a gold account and it is active. Can someone please help point us in the right direction on how to fix this issue?
character unavailable
Answer
Gil 12 years ago
Here's the issue -

"Secure Playback" attribute is turned ON for your account.
When you do that, playback will only work on any of the "licensed domains" that you define in your account - it is a security measure.
The domain "topmlmsoftware.com" is not defined as a licenced domain - hence the Scene won't load

Your options -
* Add a licensed domain for "topmlmsoftware.com"
or
* Turn off "Secure Playback"
Both of these updates can be done in your "Account" page.

As a side note - Secure Playback is not strictly necessary - which is why it is OFF by default . We provide it as an option for your consideration.

Regards
Gil
+1
Answered

Do I need to give Credit Card details to access Trial Version?

Test1 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Jesse 13 years ago 2
Do I need to give Credit Card details to access Trial Version?
test1 test2 test3
+1
Answered

How to detect the play/pause button being pressed.

Graham Jones 10 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 10 years ago 2
I'm using sayText function on sceneloaded and have used a player with the play/pause button, how do I detect the the play button has been pressed, I want to use this to repeat the text previously spoken. Does this call an event?
play repeat saytext
+1
Answered

Links in responses

Emily 11 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 11 years ago 1
How can I get my AI to suggest links in her response? I cannot add the link to the response, can I?
+1
Answered

Error #2046 and blank page when publishing to Flash?

alana112 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by cfajardo79 12 years ago 6
Hi,

When I visit the website where I published my scene (using Flash) in Google Chrome, I see only a progress bar and "Error #2046". Using Firefox, I get a blank page with "Transferring data from data.oddcast.com..." in the bottom information bar.

Using the Flash Debugger on the local swf file, I see the following:

[SWF] /vhss/vhss_v5.swf - 124,696 bytes after decompression
[trace] VHSS V5 --- 02.22.11 -- 03:16 listener url null dev version
[trace] EXAMPLE --- COMPLETE HANDLER [object LoaderInfo]
[trace] VHSS V5 --- page domain :
[trace] Warning: Ignoring 'secure' attribute in policy file from http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/crossdomain.... The 'secure' attribute is only permitted in HTTPS and socket policy files. See http://www.adobe.com/go/strict_policy... for details.
[trace] SO SIZE 1572
[SWF] /ccs2/vhss/loaders/sp_loader_no_brand_f9.swf - 3,019 bytes after decompression
[trace] SO SIZE 1572
[SWF] /char/engines/3D/v1/engineH3Dv1.2008.09.09.vhss.swf - 430,010 bytes after decompression
[trace] HostApp.hx:234 [ENGINE3D] compileDate = Tue 09/28/2010 - 16:53:06.78 version:1.0000 obfus:_sv3378
[trace] VHSS dispatching SCENE_LOADED

The SCENE_LOADED makes it seem like everything is working correctly, but obviously something is wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
+1
Answered

Can I use unlimited scenes with SitePal?

wahida wani 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Jesse 12 years ago 5
Can i have unlimited scenes to be embedded in the website ? if yes how many it can be created and published since i need to create many FAQ avatars/characters?
scene limit unlimited
Answer
Jesse 13 years ago
Hi!

Yes, you can create an unlimited number of scenes to use on your website. There is no limit on the number of scenes you can create and publish.
Your SitePal package type will determine the number of domains you can publish to, and the number of audio streams available.
Additional domains and streams can be purchased, if needed.

I hope that helps.
+1
Answered

Where did the scenes go?

Dan 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 13 years ago 2
I started the 14 day trial today. I was on a role creating a scene and associated audio files. Then suddenly, it all stopped working and I was left with one scene; Sitepal Demo Scene. I am no longer able to create or edit scenes. Any ideas?

Also, it looks like I lost my bot in AI MANAGEMENT CENTER. I didn't put a lot of work into yet, just trying to learn more, but I cringe thinking I might have put a lot of time into it and then suddenly it is gone.
+1
Answered

How can I downgrade my account?

Julie Rick 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Gil 13 years ago 1
I would like to downgrade my account from gold to silver.
downgrade
Answer
Gil 13 years ago
Julie -
Please send a note to support@sitepal.com and we will take care of it for you.
Regards
Gil
SitePal Team
+1
Answered

Using SitePal in Adobe Captivate

cjasato 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated by Artur Trzebunia 11 years ago 4
I'm trying to use a character in a Captivate project. I'm using the Flash instructions but have not been able to get it to play in Captivate. Any assistance would be appreciated.
+1
Answered

International Phone Number Charges

Karen Cote 13 years ago in SitePal Gold updated 13 years ago 2
Is the international phone number on the audio for my avatar toll free? Can I call it if I'm in Canada or anywhere else for that matter and not get charged?

Thank you.
Answer
Gil 13 years ago
Karen -
The SitePal 1-800 number is toll free from the US and Canada.
We will modify the user interface to correctly reflect this information.
Regards,
Gil
SitePal Team