When I visit the website where I published my scene (using Flash) in Google Chrome, I see only a progress bar and "Error #2046". Using Firefox, I get a blank page with "Transferring data from data.oddcast.com..." in the bottom information bar.
Using the Flash Debugger on the local swf file, I see the following:
[SWF] /vhss/vhss_v5.swf - 124,696 bytes after decompression
[trace] VHSS V5 --- 02.22.11 -- 03:16 listener url null dev version
[trace] EXAMPLE --- COMPLETE HANDLER [object LoaderInfo]
[trace] VHSS V5 --- page domain :
[trace] Warning: Ignoring 'secure' attribute in policy file from http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/crossdomain.... The 'secure' attribute is only permitted in HTTPS and socket policy files. See http://www.adobe.com/go/strict_policy... for details.
[trace] SO SIZE 1572
[SWF] /ccs2/vhss/loaders/sp_loader_no_brand_f9.swf - 3,019 bytes after decompression
[trace] SO SIZE 1572
[SWF] /char/engines/3D/v1/engineH3Dv1.2008.09.09.vhss.swf - 430,010 bytes after decompression
[trace] HostApp.hx:234 [ENGINE3D] compileDate = Tue 09/28/2010 - 16:53:06.78 version:1.0000 obfus:_sv3378
[trace] VHSS dispatching SCENE_LOADED
The SCENE_LOADED makes it seem like everything is working correctly, but obviously something is wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, you can create an unlimited number of scenes to use on your website. There is no limit on the number of scenes you can create and publish.
Your SitePal package type will determine the number of domains you can publish to, and the number of audio streams available.
Additional domains and streams can be purchased, if needed.
I hope that helps.
Also, it looks like I lost my bot in AI MANAGEMENT CENTER. I didn't put a lot of work into yet, just trying to learn more, but I cringe thinking I might have put a lot of time into it and then suddenly it is gone.
The SitePal 1-800 number is toll free from the US and Canada.
We will modify the user interface to correctly reflect this information.
I am using the free trail. I am trying to create several scenes with different avatars to insert on different pages in a PowerPoint presentation. The package will change avatars and edit over the previous saved scene. I need to create at least five different avatars for a five day e-course. Each day there will be at least 34 different slide I will need to create text to speech for. Please advise on how to make this happen. Thanks in advance.
Hello Cynthia, Please follow these instructions to embed your Sitepal scene in Powerpoint.
- Copy the Flash Embed Code from SitePal.
- Click on Options, and then Customize Ribbon. Place a check next to Developer in the main tabs box, and then return to normal view. You will now have a DEVELOPER tab on the ribbon.
- On the Developer tab click the More Controls command in the Controls group.
- Scroll down the More Controls dialog box and select Shockwave Flash Object, then click OK.
- Once you click OK in the dialog box illustrated above, your cursor will turn to a cross-hair. Hold down the mouse button and draw a rectangle. When you release the mouse button the rectangle will appear with an X in it.
- Right click the X in the rectangle you have drawn for the Shockwave Flash Object. Select Property Sheet from the context menu.
- In the resulting Properties dialog, click in the blank field next to Movie, and paste in the URL/Embed Code from the SitePal. It will look something like this:
- Then close the Properties box. That’s it.
If you face any issues at any step, feel free to reach out to us at - email@example.com.
I have scenes in a PowerPoint presentation, they play the first time plying the presentation but after that they won't play without closing the PowerPoint and restarting the PowerPoint. How can I get the scenes to play every Time? Thanks
I believe you can resolve this by assigning a player to your Scene. Then you can use the play button to play the Scene.
For example - try embedding this sampe Scene -
Let me know if that works for you.
I removed the sitepal logo, now my scenes are loading extremely slow or not at all.
We looked at this but can't immediately recreate.
Can you post a link to your page where the problem can be seen?
Customer support service by UserEcho