SitePal’s community support is here to offer support, solve problems, share ideas, and update our customers about the latest from SitePal!
Under review

saving audio problems. it's urgent!

Maria Jesús Gonzalez 6 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 6 months ago 1

When I try to save a TTC an error is coming up. I don't undersantd why....

Honestly, I'm having much problems when I log in on Pandoratbots door. I didn't have all those ones  on oddcast door.

Thanks

It's for my final thesis!!!

Under review

Urgent, please! Loading problem

Maria Jesús Gonzalez 6 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 6 months ago 1

I have created my own avatar loads 99% and then freezes and never loads, I tried multiple times...

I have already cleared my browser's cache and cookies (mozilla) and already tried another browser (explorer) and I'm not able to fix it.

Thanks

It's for my final thesis!!!

Answered

how do i delay audio start

ray 7 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 6 months ago 2

I have more rthan one scvene on one webpage. How do I get the second character to start speaking AFTER the first one finishes

Answer
Gil Sideman 6 months ago

Hi Ray!

You would want to use the API callbacks to coordinate.

Check out the API Reference documentation for vh_talkEnded.

You also need to load the characters into separate iframes to be able to individually control them.

We have a code example doing so - please check it out - 

http://www.oddcast.com/support1/conversation.html

and let me know if any questions.

Best,

Gil

Answered

How do I control speed of the voice in oddcast gold?

richthome 7 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 7 months ago 2
Answered

hey, can i add my avatar to an android application ?

Orly 10 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 9 months ago 12

hey, i want to add the character at my app, is there a way of doing it using java script ?

Fixed

My audio has stopped working.

erussekrobbins 11 months ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 10 months ago 3

My audio has stopped working. When I go to the edit screen I get an error message about the audio. I tried to create a new one with a new voice and that did not fix my issue. Unfortunately, I sent out a note and a lot of people are going to my site right now to look at the bot.

Completed

My avatar bot is not talking and it used to.

emilycakes4u 1 year ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 1 year ago 2
http://emilyjc.mybesthost.com/ai/verbs.html

The avatar used to reply.

if you typed IV run - SIMON would say RUN RAN RUN as well as seeing it in the chat window. I don't know what to do to get that to back to what it was.

Thanks

Answered

can I export my audio files?

Ian Miller 1 year ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 1 year ago 2

I am a lapsed SitePal user...and have an sizable investment in a large number of self-generated audio files in your system.

How can I retrieve and download them?

Under review

Reseller Agreement

Trevor 1 year ago in SitePal Gold • updated by Gil Sideman 1 year ago 1

I have been trying to inquire about a resellers agreement with SitePal. I have emailed on 8/12 and 8/15 without a response (resellers@sitepal.com). I then emailed support@sitepal.com on Friday and haven't received a response. I’m hoping somebody can help me.

We have been using SitePal avatars for a few years now and have developed some pretty neat projects. We would now like to see about becoming a reseller.

I went to upgrade my account, but it only offers the next pricing level (we are currently at Gold). Since we currently have an active account is there a way to upgrade to reseller status, or do we have to start a new account?

My account email is trevor.rasmusson@americansentinel.edu

Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015

jaxdarwin 1 year ago in SitePal Gold 0

Hi Everybody.

Is there any way to work with Vhost in Adobe Edge Animate ?

Thank you so much.