I hopoe Mr.Fathi gets a nitification since I have the same request he had 4 years ago.
I wonder if he find a solution to https://community.sitepal.com/communities/1/topics/263-development-information-needed .
He can mail me at io[at]scampa.it
signed up for Gold trial and cannot figure out where/how to create the head??? the oddcast site looks NOTHING the sitepal demo. HELP!
To create your own photoface 3D character (from a photo) -
* open the editor and select the "3d" tab under "models"
* click on "Create your Own" button
* You will then need to activate the Flash option, close the editor and launch it again
* select the Flash option when you launch the editor.
Note: the "Photoface 3D" feature is the only SitePal feature that requires Flash - and it is required only for editing/creating your own 3D character. The created character does not require Flash to play when embedded on your website - it is an editing requirement only. This feature will soon be available in the HTML5 editor - obviating the need to use Flash.
* in the Flash editor - select the "3D" tab under "models".
* click on "Create your Own" button & follow step by step instructions to create your character.
If needed - please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will help you out in more detail.
We'll be happy to schedule a walkthrough screen-share session and go over it with you.
Hope this helps,
The SitePal Team
Customer support service by UserEcho