How to slow the speach of Avatar?
I can´t find where to slow down the Avatar when it is speaking to fast.
Use SSML tags in your text to control speech rate and other speech attributes.
Please refer to this convenient demo for experimenting with SSML tags -
And try the following text sample -
This is normal speech <prosody rate="slow"> this is speaking slowly </prosody> <prosody rate="fast"> this is speaking fast </prosody> back to normal.
Let's try more precise control. First, let's use relative values:
This is normal speech <prosody rate="-30%"> this is speaking slowly </prosody> <prosody rate="+40%"> this is speaking fast </prosody> back to normal.
Now absolute values:
This is normal speech <prosody rate="60%"> this is speaking slowly </prosody> <prosody rate="140%"> this is speaking fast </prosody> back to normal.
* different voices may interpret tags differently - so best to experiment and identify what works best with the voice of your choice. Specifically - some voices may work well with relative values, others with absolute values.
* certain voices do not support SSML tags at all - and are thus not included in this "fine tuning" demo. If a voice is not available in the demo, that would be the reason. Specifically - all engine 2 and engine 4 voices do not support SSML tags.
Hope this helps, best,
The SitePal Team
Looking for Mr.Fathi since I have the same question
I hopoe Mr.Fathi gets a nitification since I have the same request he had 4 years ago.
I wonder if he find a solution to https://community.sitepal.com/communities/1/topics/263-development-information-needed .
He can mail me at io[at]scampa.it
signed up for Gold trial and cannot figure out where/how to create the head??? the oddcast site looks NOTHING the sitepal demo. HELP!
To create your own photoface 3D character (from a photo) -
* open the editor and select the "3d" tab under "models"
* click on "Create your Own" button
* You will then need to activate the Flash option, close the editor and launch it again
* select the Flash option when you launch the editor.
Note: the "Photoface 3D" feature is the only SitePal feature that requires Flash - and it is required only for editing/creating your own 3D character. The created character does not require Flash to play when embedded on your website - it is an editing requirement only. This feature will soon be available in the HTML5 editor - obviating the need to use Flash.
* in the Flash editor - select the "3D" tab under "models".
* click on "Create your Own" button & follow step by step instructions to create your character.
If needed - please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will help you out in more detail.
We'll be happy to schedule a walkthrough screen-share session and go over it with you.
Hope this helps,
The SitePal Team
concurrent users can we make it to 6
how to decrese the initial connection time
What are the supported export formats
Integrator Access - mngExportVideo
Sitepal for Gaming sites
How can feed the avatar with an RSS feed?
SitePal in PowerPoint - Easier than Ever!
Customer support service by UserEcho