I hopoe Mr.Fathi gets a nitification since I have the same request he had 4 years ago.
I wonder if he find a solution to https://community.sitepal.com/communities/1/topics/263-development-information-needed .
He can mail me at io[at]scampa.it
signed up for Gold trial and cannot figure out where/how to create the head??? the oddcast site looks NOTHING the sitepal demo. HELP!
To create your own photoface 3D character (from a photo) -
* open the editor and select the "3d" tab under "models"
* click on "Create your Own" button
* You will then need to activate the Flash option, close the editor and launch it again
* select the Flash option when you launch the editor.
Note: the "Photoface 3D" feature is the only SitePal feature that requires Flash - and it is required only for editing/creating your own 3D character. The created character does not require Flash to play when embedded on your website - it is an editing requirement only. This feature will soon be available in the HTML5 editor - obviating the need to use Flash.
* in the Flash editor - select the "3D" tab under "models".
* click on "Create your Own" button & follow step by step instructions to create your character.
If needed - please send a note to email@example.com & we will help you out in more detail.
We'll be happy to schedule a walkthrough screen-share session and go over it with you.
Hope this helps,
The SitePal Team
All you ever have to do to remove the avatar from your site is to remove (delete) the embed code that was used to embed the avatar. What is the embed code?
Customer support service by UserEcho